Chapter 5

I woke up the next morning feeling a little under the weather. My scars were itchy and my head was pounding. I crawled out of my bed and dragged my self into the bathroom. I didn't even bother to look at my apperance in the mirror, I stripped off all my clothes and hopped into a hot shower. I scratched at my scars and some of them broke open and began to sting. I washed my hair, body, and shaved my legs before turning the hot water off and getting out. I looked in the mirror and noticed that there were dark circles under eyes from yesterdays makeup.

        My makeup bag was sitting on the counter, so I opened it up and grabbed a wipe to remove the black smudges. After brushing my hair, and teeth I walked out of the bathroom in my towel and grabbed clothes from my duffel bag. I walked back into the steamy bathroom to change into some denim high waisted shorts and a daisy crop top. I made sure the crop top was long enough to not show any of my stomach, I hated my chubby stomach. I turned to the side, looking in the mirror at my curves. I sucked in my stomach so it looked flat, and I was content. Of course, I put on a white cardigan over my outfit to hide my scars. 

        My mom was awake when I walked back into the room. I checked my phone for the time when I saw I had bunch of twitter notifications. I opened twitter and saw tons of people had tweeted me about meeting the boys on the ship. I posted my pictures with them last night. I was looking at my pictures with Niall, Louis, Liam, and Zayn, and I realized that I never took any pictures with Harry. My heart dropped, no one would ever believe that I met him. I kept telling myself not to worry because I could run into him again, but I was most likely lying to myself. 

"Good morning honey." My mom smiled and held out her hand to me, dropping two pills into my palm. I downed them with a glass of water and closed my eyes. "Something wrong?" My mom asked. 

"No, no." I said opening my eyes and looking up to my mom, "I'm fine." I gave her a little smile before sliping on some flip flops and sunglasses. "I'm gonna go out!" I yelled to my mom who was now in the bathroom taking a shower. I didn't get to hear a response before I was already out the door. I debated if I should stop by the smoothie bar to talk to Darren or if I was being to clingy, we had only just met. I decided to skip the smoothie bar for today and travel around the ship to find something new. But, when I was passing the smoothie bar on my way, I couldn't help but notice a boy with familiar curly hair sitting at one of the stools. 

        My heart skipped a beat, it can't be. I can't be this lucky. This boy who  I soon recognized as Harry, had his back turned to me. I caught Darrens eye and mouthed "oh my god" to him. He looked down at Harry to ensure he wasn't looking when he mouthed back to me, "i know." My jaw was wide open, and Darren started to laugh. I started fanning myself with my hand as a joke to make Darren laugh even harder. Harry became interested as to what the strange smoothie boy was laughing at, so he turned to face me. I frooze in place and avoided eye contact. I walked up to the smoothie bar and took a seat two stools away from Harry, pretending like I didn't know he was there. 

"Hey Darren, could I get the blueberry vanilla smoothie?" I asked. Darren chuckled and nodded his head before turning around to begin making it. 

"Good choice." I heard a thick accent say. I turned to Harry, he was raising his glass to show me he had also gotten blueberry vanilla. I nodded at him, unable to speak. Seeing him in person was something I'd have to get used too. "Emily, right?" He said. My stomach was doing flips and I wanted to scream, he remembered my name!

"Yeah, hey Harry." I smiled. Darren put down my glass in front of me, so I turned to his attention. "Thanks." I said while digging in my pocket for some cash. 

"Oh hey, I got it." That british accent will never get old. I turned to Harry and watched him pull out his wallet. 

"You don't have to do that Harry." I tried to stop him.