Chapter 7

**TRIGGER WARNING: i will put stars right before and after the material that some of you may not want to read.

"How about a scary movie?" I asked Harry, thinking about my favorite scary movies.

"Are you sure you're not gonna be to scared?" Harry said like he was talking to a baby, pouting his lip at me.

"Are you kidding? Scary movies are my favorite." I tilted my head, giving him a confident smirk. Harry shrugged his shoulders and leaned back on the couch, kicking his feet up onto the coffee table. I crossed my legs on the couch and watched as he put on a movie. I think it was called Ouija.

~

As the end of the movie came closer, the jump scares multiplied. Every two minutes a scary face would pop onto the screen and both of us would jump out of our seats, and a bit closer to each other. During one scare, Harry jumped practically into my lap, letting out a shriek. I burst into laughter, teasing him about being so scared.

"It's scary! Don't laugh at me!" He whined as I continued to laugh at his high pitched shriek.

"Aww, don't worry Harry." I cooed, wrapping my arms around him jokingly, "It's okay baby, it's just a movie." I teased him, holding his head and smoothing his hair. Harry sighed and leaned into my chest, letting me hold him. My heart started pounding and my cheeks became burning hot as Harry wrapped his arms around me.

What started out as a joke, turned into a cuddle session. Harry is extremely flirty so I shouldn't get so worked up over him having his arms around me. I'm sure he does it with every girl.

The movie ended and I stretched my arms over my head, letting out a yawn. Harry let go of my waist and sat up on the couch.

"I should go." I said sadly.

"Want me to walk you back to your room?" He offered, holding out a hand to pull me off the couch.

"No, that's alright." I smoothed out my shirt and reached behind me to grab my phone off the couch, checking the time. 4:38am. "Wow." I whispered, another yawn escaping from my mouth.

"I had a lot of fun hanging out with you today." I said, giving him a sleepy smile.

"Me too, Emily." He stretched his arms above his head and I watched his shirt come up a bit, revealing his v-lines and feather tattoos. Chills ran down my spine and I bit down on the inside of my cheeks. "I'd love to see you again. Can I have your number?" He ran a hand through his hair, leaning back on his heels. "You know, so we could meet up again on the cruise."

"Oh, uh, yeah." I stuttered. He reached into his sweatpants pocket and pulled out his phone. I watched as he typed away at his screen for a bit until I finally told him my number. He told me he would call me, and with a hug and a kiss on the cheek, I was back in that damn elevator. When the doors closed, I leaned my head against the wall, touching the cheek Harry had just kissed with my fingers. The smile on my face never faded on the way back to my room. My cheeks were burning with passion and my heart was thumping, loud and fast. This damn boy makes me crazy.

**trigger warning**

Once I settled down in my bed, my mind began to wander. Sometimes my mind isn't something I can control. My mind has its own body, going where ever it wants, whenever it wants. I was having such a good day today, the usual dark cloud above my head, was gone. Now I'm back in my room, and my sleeping mother cannot be seen because the room is so dark. So in reality, I'm alone. When I'm alone, there's no one to save me from the voices inside my head. As much as I try and tell myself I just had a wonderful day with Harry, my mind won't take any bullshit.