Start! Arknights Program

Running once more from the demon. He knew this dream, Same place, city, and people. He runs and looks back to not see the demon? He stops running to not see it. There, however, when he looks forward to seeing the demon sitting by the grass next to a picnic blanket. He's never seen this place before. It looked beautiful, the sun was shining, the grass was amazingly healthy. Nolla sits next to the demon and puts his head down. He is scared because of all the other times the demon had killed him.

"Ṱ̋h̨͇͉͙̮̅̌̎̕͞ḭ̠̽̓s̨̤̜͇̋̾͛̽ ͉̎̀͟p̮͠l̙̰͙̟͛̇͗̔a͍̬̝̘͂̄̓̀c͖͈̲͗̈́̽̚ͅě͖̘̬̂̎́͜ ̩̲̃̏͂͟i̬̻̳̰͐͆̅̑s̜̅ ͍̪̓̒͜͠b̢̰͈̀̍̄e͈̠͑̋a̜̺̿͐̂͜u̦̅t̘͖̭̩͐̓̎͞i̼̖̓̌̕͜f̫̻̀͝u̠̹̪̽̾̎l̛̪,̼̟̓̓̊͜ ͓̲̺̈͋̑m̡̥̩̦̾̄͂̎͊͜u͇̤̹̰̓̓͛́c̫̳͎̆̊̕͟͝h̡̞̟̀̃͋ ̻̳͕̍̋͐̕ͅd̦̠̻̂̊͐i̢̫̖͛̋͌̂͜f͎̞̥̆̎̕f̮͇̽͘e̹͚̒̚r͉͇̦͖̠̾͋̌͝͝ė̠̖̰̟̪́̍̚̚nt̩͂ ͓̹͉̈́̾̽f͓̞̿̐̂͜r͍̾o̢̰̓͊m̧̫͕̱͂̒̈͞ t̪̃h̖͒e ̩̼͈̮̘͆̇̽͆͡c͈̥̱͌̀̽ĭ͓͎͉̲͌̕͝t̪̞͊̿y̥̙̞͑́̕ ̗̞̲̽̓̏̽̾͟͜w̢̹̄͡ë̺́ ̝͙̥͓̿̀̏̚͢͠a̅͜l̩̄w̡͖̗̼͍̿̾͆͘̕aȳ̩̹̲̔͞s͘͟ ͙̽r͎̃ṳ̲̱̏̆͘ň̖ ̢̯̤̓̓͟͠͝i̪̞̜̟̖͋̔́̓̈n̥͈̰͛̎̂.̢̱͘͞ " The demon said it's voice being unable to hear confused, having so many questions.

"Y̡̥̿̍̽ͅǫ̘͎̺̑̑̿͞u̩̮̎͒ ̜͈̖̭͋̀̆͋h̠̯̖̐̑̿̓̀͜ͅa̡̠̞̹̓̆͒̚v̢̧͍̜͈͛̌͛̕͞e̮̭̓̍̊͢ ̻̋ḿ͇ȃ̤̪̃n̺̺̍̊̚͢y̫͒̈͢ ̦͎̌͝q̦̦̟̥͈̈́̈̈́̐͆ų̭͇͙͈̏͛̀͠͠es͍͝ţ̛͕̳͓͑̓͑i̤̥͍͕͙̿̋̒̚͞ȯ͔͙̖̈́̈́ǹ̢͙̗͖̍͌͡s̢͓̔̓̂͢,͓̼͆̎ bṷ̒ț̒ ̛̘̗̝̑̽́͢ŵ̜e̛̜͉̟̅̇ ̧̬̣̭̓͛̌͡ḩ̛̣̫͙̓̎̅á̧͈̂̚͜ve̳̣̽̀ ̢̩̰̀́̽s̡̖̋̾ö̻̜͍̖̺̊̎̾͒ ̡̠̒̄l̟̞̳̀̏͋ỉ͚̙͒t̬̗̹̲̪̀́͑̐͡t͔̮͖́̅̅͘͟͢͝l̓͟e ̡͚͒͘ṫ̰̬̞̐̉ì̙͉͡m͈͔̽͞e͇͛.̩͍̌̀"

"Don̲͞'̡̓t ̤̱̝͐̏̔ỷ̟͗͜o͍͇̗͊̇͡u̞͛ ̙͚̪̾͆̌th̡͓͎͓̘̒̽͛̄̓i͈̙̻͙̫̫͔̼̦̜̎̋͗̇̀̾̉͒͘͝n̦̯͍̖͙̮̟̙͉̪͂̍͛̔̂͂̓͐̀̈k̨̫̳̖̼̬̠̟͒̃̋̓̆̑̈́̊͐͜͜͠ ̨̨̢̣͔̯͉̘̮̝̀̍͋̔̓͆̽̿̿͝K̡̯̼͕̭̪̗̒̒͛̉̑͟͠͝͡-̡͕͙̻̺̺̹́͑̀́̓̐͐̒͟"

Before he could respond with an answer.

He woke up

As Nolla wakes from his sleep, he looks around to see... not his house, but he was in a car? Or a plane? He looks around to see Amiya sitting next to him, her head on his shoulder. Nolla gets embarrassed, and looks away, flustered. But he keeps on looking at her. She was peaceful. Her breathing was calm. Nolla felt his arm numb and tried to move it, but Amiya had a tight grip on it. He struggles whether to remove his arm or keep it there. So he moved it a smidge to improve circulation to his arm. Until she wakes up and their eyes meet. Nolla blushes while Amiya simply smiles.

"Where are we?" Nolla asked feeling confused, and embarrassed, looking away at Amiya

Amiya smiles

"We're going to Rhodes Island HQ!" Amiya said happily

"There are so many things we have to do! Like firstly, we have to give you a new physical exam! Check if you are infected, make sure you have sanity. Oh! The list goes on and on!"

"Well I don't think we need to do all that," Nolla said

"Hm? What do you mean, Nolla?" Amiya said

"Don't you remember your own words? I mean, my dad is the "Top operator" so that old geezer probably already did that stuff, and besides he would want to meet me when I first get there." Nolla said with a cocky smile

"Oh yeah! Your right Nolla!" Amiya said, happily, once more.

"Plus" Nolla paused, his tone more serious.