- Chapter 5 -

- Summer before year 4 -

Today's the day I tell the secret that I have been hiding for too long. Who to tell first? Draco! He's my twin so hopefully he'll understand.

I walked up to his room and knocked on his door. "Come in!" He yells. I take a big breath and walk in, closing the door behind me. Joining him on his bed seating at the end of it.

"Hey Draco? I have something to tell you." I told him looking anywhere, but at him.

"What is it Hai?" He asked, putting a hand on my shoulder and gave it a reassuring squeeze.

"I have a crush on someone..." I trail off. Why is it so hard to say? I thought I was ready to tell someone.

"Hope it's not me." He joked to calm me down, I snorted, shaking my head. He really can be stupid sometimes.

"Ew! no! Even if we weren't related, Ew! No, I'm into girls." I blurp out. That's not how I wanted to say it, but it's out now I guess.

"What?" he asked with a confused face, which soon changed into a smirk. "Who's the unlucky girl?" He laughed.

"Ginny." I whispered blushing and smiling.

"A Weasley? Hope you find the courage to tell her sis, you deserve to be happy." He said smiling at me.

"You're okay with me liking and maybe even dating a Weasley?" I asked dumbfounded.

He laughs and blushes, scratching the back of his head near his neck. "Yeah, you can't control who you fall in love with." he said in a dreamy voice.

"Who's the unlucky girl?" I tease him, laughing at his foolish face.

"Gran--" he whispered, hiding his face behind his hands. Although I didn't hear the end of the name, I know he meant Hermione. I giggled at his shyness.

"Your secret is safe with me, big bro." I smiled at him, getting up from his bed. "I'm going to tell Father and Mother about my secret now, wish me luck."

He grabbed my wrist. "Hailey, wait! If I were you I wouldn't tell them. They aren't going to react the same way I did." I nodded looking at the floor, my tears flowing down my cheeks knowing my family will never accept me for who I am. "And if you get bullied at school because your secret is out, tell me and I'll take care of them." He said, trying to cheer me up.

I hug him and whisper "Thanks." my voice cracked.

"Always." he weakly smiled at me.

* Ginny's P.o.V - same day - *

I called an emergency family meeting and everyone was here. Bill, Charlie and Percy, they don't even live with us anymore, yet they were here. I was pacing in the living room, not sure how to say what I had in mind.

"Ginny stop pacing and please tell us why we are all here." Charlie stated.

I nodded my head and took a big breath in "Well... um" I scratched the back of my head. "I developed a crush on a certain someone."

Fred and George started laughing "Who's the unlucky guy?" They asked together.

I nervously laughed "Good one guys, ahah. It's not a guy I have a crush on." I mumbled looking away. Making a list of things not to forget when I get kicked out.

"Oh no poor girl, stuck with a dork like you liking her." Fred started making George laugh. "We kind of figured it out Ginny, plus I'm pretty sure I know who she is." He says with a wink.

"What ? How?" I ask him, blushing.

"Wait, before you tell her, Fred. Honey, I want you to know we will always love you, no matter who you love." Mom said smiling at me, the rest of the family nodding.