- Chapter 4 -

- Year 3 -

- The summer between my second year and my third. I overheard my father saying that he was the one who gave the cursed journal to my Ginny. From that day I do not trust that man anymore.

- My uncle, well my mother's cousin Sirius Black, escaped from Azkaban Prison. From the stories I read from my mother's diaries, he is not the type of guy that will kill anyone. However he was sent to prison for killing a wizard and twelve muggles. So I don't believe all the stupidities they say on the news.

- This year's D.A.D.A teacher was a werewolf. I figured it out on the first full moon of the year, but didn't say anything. After all I wasn't part of the detective squad a.k.a The golden trio.

- I realized that my simple crush on Ginevra wasn't just a crush. I am in love with that girl.

- At Christmas, I gave Ginny communication bracelets. If we say the others' names three times we can talk with each other in our minds and the distance between us doesn't matter and the magic used to make them is untraceable by the ministry.

- Sirius tried to come inside the castle and apparently kill Harry, but something tells me he was looking for something else.

- My dear big brother got attacked by Buckbeak the Hippogriff and the poor beast was sent to his death because of Draco being his stupid self. But he somehow escaped and I'm glad someone saved him.

- The same thing happened to Sirius Black. He was caught by Prof. Snape and managed to escape before receiving the dementors' kiss. God I love spying.