Author's note

Hello! I'm new to this whole publishing fanfics thing.

I have a couples of notes that I want to point out, so before you advance in my book I would like for you to read them. Thank you! :)

1. I do NOT in anyway shape or form condone with the words of J.K Rowling on the subject of Transphobia and homophobia. This page and book is a safe place for everyone.

2. I was actually going to give up on this fanfic after what happened with J.K Rowling, but I have worked hard in the last two years of my life on the first 10 chapters of this book, I simply couldn't give it up.

3. Some chapters will have trigger warnings. However I will not put the book under mature because there will be no real mature scene. But if I do have some comments saying/suggesting that I put the Mature marker I will add it.

4. Little spoiler about the story coming a head: The ships are Ginny X Fem!OC, Draco X Hermione and Ron X Harry. If you don't like one of the ships don't read. The book will be more focused on Ginny and the OC, however mentions of the other couples will appear throughout the book.

5. English is not my first language so sometimes I make mistakes. Simply write a comment about it and I'll try my best to correct it.

6. All chapters will be in the OC's P.o.V. If the P.o.V is different I will write who's it is.

Thank for reading this little note.

Now on with the reading.

P.S

Even if I don't condone to what J.K Rowling has said in June 2020. All rights are still reserve to her and Warner Bros.