A Prank and Cheating

Jackie's P.O.V

I turned around and saw Carter and Mahogany laughing.

"Guys what the fuck!? We thought that something bad happened to both of you and instead you're right here doing a fucking prank ?!" I yelled at them.

"Haha We-we're s-so sorry! B-but I-it was too f-f-unny!" Carter cackled. Mahogany laughed along and hugged me. "It was a prank." She smiled.

"Where the hell are we even at?" I asked, looking around. "Uhh I think like 5-10 minutes away from the park we were at." Mahogany said.

"Aww lets go back to Shawn and Matt. I bet Jackie misses her little boyfriend." Carter laughed. "No I don't!" I yelled at him and blushed.

"Then why are you blushing?!" Mahogany laughed. How could this night get any worst?

-5 minutes later-

We found Matt but shawn wasn't with him. That's strange.. We started explaining that everything was a joke.

Then he started explaining that both of them separated to look for us. We all tried looking for him and calling him but he didn't answer.

My phone started to ring so I answered it without checking who it was. "Hello?" All I heard was a guy and girl moaning and a bed squeaking.

I looked at the caller ID and it was Shawn. I quickly hung up and started running to the hotel.

"Where are you going?" Matt yelled. "To the hotel! I'll be back later!" I yelled and ran faster.

I got to the hotel and ran up the stairs to Shawn's room. It was opened I walked in slowly so I wouldn't make too much noise.

Shawn was naked on top of Samantha kissing her and having sex.

"I knew it. You were fucking lying the whole time. Why the hell did I even trust you again." I said, mumbling the last part.

Shawn turned around and covered himself. "J-Jackie! It's no what it looks like!" He said. "It's fucking exactly what it fucking looks like! This is the last fucking time you do this you bastard! I'm not going to forgive you or anyone no more. I'm tired of you lying to me you-you retarded ass man whore." I yelled.

I walked away but he grabbed my hand and jerked me back. "I'm the man whore?! Your the one who doesn't want to have sex with me! You're always surrounded by guys and I bet you already cheated on me with Carter! You're always with him hugging him, and kissing his cheek! You're only suppose to do that to me!" He yelled.

"We're just friends! At least he shows that he wouldn't hurt me or leave me like you did!" I yelled and pulled my self away from him.

He lifted his hand and slapped me on my face. I instantly felt my cheek throbbing and I fell to the floor on my knees in pain.

"Get the fuck out bitch! I wanna be with a real women like Samantha." He laughed and went back to having sex with Samantha.

I grabbed their clothes and threw them at them. "If she was a real women She would have the decency to fucking cover up her self in front of people you dipshit." I told them and walked out the room.

I held in the tears and walked to my room.As soon as I walked to my room and broke down as soon as I walked in. I laid down on my bed sobbing.

How could he do this to me again!? This time he didn't just lie to me. He hit me! I cried and heard knocking at the door. "It's me Carter open the door!!!" He yelled.

I opened the door and jumped into his arms. "What's wrong?" He worried. "Everything." I cried. He hugged me and walked in. "Spill it." He said. He laid me on the bed and closed the door.

I cried and told him everything. "That little bitch! Let's see how he likes when someone hits him!" He yelled and stood up.

"No Carter! Stop! I just need someone with me right now. Stay with me. Please?" I begged.

He Sighed and hugged me. "Only for you. But tomorrow I'll beat his ass up." He said and say with me. "Okay." I smiled.