Running Into Him

Carter's P.O.V

"SURE!" Jackie yelled. I stomped away and groaned." Why did I help the boys with the prank!" I talked to myself.

I walked by J.C's room and heard Samantha? Should I listen or walk away?.... "Come on! Shawn doesn't know that we had sex yesterday! We could do it AGIAN and AGAIN! Plus your so much better at it than he is!" She begged.

Wait she's cheating on Shawn with J.C?!" I don't know... What if they catch us?" J.C asked. "They won't J.C! I promise!" She replied. "Fine." J.C gave in. "Yay!!" Samantha yelled.

A few seconds later I heard moaning. I quickly ran away, making sure that I wasn't too loud. Why would Samantha cheat on Shawn with J.C!? How long have they been doing that!?

After 2 minutes I started to walk around. Should I tell anyone?

Jackie's P.O.V

"I'm hungryyyy." Kian complained. "Me too!" I replied. "Okay Guys, lets go get some IHOP or something." Sam said and started to put his shoes on.

"Okay, I'm going to get ready." Mahogany yelled and walked to the bathroom. "We'll meet you outside." Ricky said and walked out the door and was followed by Trevor, Sam, Kian, and Connor.

Before Connor left he yelled "FOOD!" I laughed and got my book bag. "You want me to wait for you?" I yelled at Mahogany.

"Na! I'm good." She replied. "I'll see you outside!" I yelled. "Okay!" She yelled. I put on my Vans and walked out of the room.

I closed the door bumped into someone. "I'm so sorry!" Shawn yelled and picked me up. "It's ok.." I replied and started to walk away but I felt a hand on my shoulder.

I turned around and looked at Shawn. "Yes?" I asked him. "Can we talk?" He questioned. I turned around and started to walk away.

Once again he stopped me and looked at me in the eyes.

"Jackie please talk to me! I know I left and didn't explain why, but can we just start from the beginning again?" Shawn said as he put his hand on my cheek.

"You want me to talk to you? Ok! All the memories we shared didn't matter to you when you left, neither did I. why do I matter now? Just forget about me like you had already done before. Obivously it was easy,just do it again." I told him as I walked away.

I started to run away when I heard him come after me and screamed my name.

Five minutes later I was in Carter's arms. "What's wrong?" He questioned. "Nothing. I-I d-don't f-feel g-good." I stuttered, my voice cracking a little at the end.

"Jackie?" Mahogany questioned. "W-what." I answered. A few tears fell from my eyes, and I felt myself being lifted up.

"Are you ok? What happened?" She asked and walked over to me. " she said she didn't feel well." Carter replied for me.

"I'm ok." I said and tried to get up. "Do want me to tell the guys to go without us?" Mahogany asked. "No! I'm okay! Let's go I guess that I just had a little jet lag from yesterday!" I forced a smile And stood up.

"Jackie your crying! I don't think that's jet lag!" Carter started to worry. "I promise I'm okay! My stomach just hurts!" I defended myself.

"Are you sure?!" Both Mahogany and Carter asked. "Yes! I'm one hundred percent okay!" I smiled a real smile. I love how they worry about me even though I barley met them.

"Okay, let's go! See you around Carter." Mahogany smiled and started to walk. " Bye Carter!" I smiled and hugged him before running to catch up with Mahogany. " BYE BAE!" I heard him yell.

- 5 mInUtEs LaTeR-

"Who's driving?" Mahogany questioned as we both entered the car. "Me!" Taylor said from the driver's seat.

"Oh, cool. Hey Taylor!" Mahogany said and sat down. "Hey Mahogany! Hey Jackie!" Taylor said and started to drive.

"Hey Tay Tay!" I replied with a giggle. The whole ride to IHOP was loud. The boys were yelling and Mahogany and Trevor were singing the whole time.

I was on Facebook when all of a sudden J.C texted me.

From: J.C CAYLEN (Da bruh)
I'm sorry Jackie, I know what happened between Shawn and you was really hard on you and stuff, and as mean as it sounds, I'm actually a bit happy that it happened. No I'm not trying to say that I wanted you to get hurt or anything. What I mean is, that that is what brought us closer. I went over to your house everyday to see if you were ok, because I felt like you were my little sister that I had to whatever it took protect and make that you were safe no matter what! Wait, scratch that out, You know what? You are my sister. And I'm proud to say that! I just want to tell you that I'm sorry that I made a huge mistake leaving you just like that. I lost you just to have 5 minutes with a girl, which were not even good, I lost 5 minutes of my life and I lost you! I lost all your trust and all the years we had just to have 5 minutes with a girl. I know your mad and probably hate me but I'm sorry. And I do know that I love you and that this apology is bad, but hey! You know that I'm horrible at saying sorry. But I love you and I'm sorry, I mean it Jackie! I J.C CAYLEN AM SORRY! P.S: don't forget that no matter what I will always love you!!!! 💛💛💙💙💜💜💚💚❤️❤️

By the time I was done reading the text I was crying. "What's wrong?" Mahogany and the boys asked. I didn't reply, I just showed them the text.

"Aww, did he really say sorry?!" Kian smiled. "That's so sweet!!" Connor smiled. "Aye guys we're here!" Taylor yelled and parked the car.

"You should call him." Ricky said and got out the truck with everyone else behind. I sniffles and cleaned my face with a tissue. "I think that he's actually sorry." Mahogany said with a huge smile.

"Yea. In gonna call him later tho." I smiled and walked out. "Hurry up!" Sam yelled at us. "Hey! Girls take longer! Plus I was having a sentimental moment!" I yelled.

"Do you and the guys always fight like this?" Mahogany asked. "Yea, pretty much. The longest we stay mad at each other is like 2 minutes." I laughed.