Quick Meet And Greet

Shawn's P.O.V

We were currently inside Taco Bell and I found myself staring at Jackie. "BABE! Did you here me?" Samantha asked.

"Wait what? Oh sorry honey, I was thinking about something." I lied. "Okay, so I was saying.." I zoned out again.

I miss hanging out with Jackie, me and her were so close back then. Now she won't even talk to me.

-FlAsH bAcK-

"Oh my god, Shawn look at this picture!" Jackie giggled.

We were looking at some old pictures that my mom had from when me and Jackie were little kids.

"Is that me?" I laughed.

"No it's J.c. Of course it's you! Your doing the cute smile thing." Jackie smiled.

"You mean this one?" I said, doing a weird smile.

"Haha yup!" she laughed and pinched my cheeks.

"Jackie dear! Don't forget that I want a beautiful baby boy and Girl for grandchildren!" My mom yelled. Jackie turned red.

"Um.. Shawn and I are only friends." She yelled back.

"Yea guys! Plus that's nasty! Girls have cooties!" I said trying to sound like a little kid.

"Oh please! You both make a cute couple, and we all know you both have a crush on eachother!" My mom said.

"I think your mom is drunk!" Jackie whispered to me. "I think she is!" I replied.

We both laughed and started to put the pictures away. "I HEARD THAT!" my mom yelled.

-FlAsH bAcK oVeR!-

"Okay! Guys and girls, the manager said that its okay if we have a small meet and greet right now. But we can not break anything or be too loud." Bart said.

Jackie's P.O.V

"...But we can not break anything or be too loud." Bart finished.

"Ok"

"Cool"

"Yay" Everyone said.

"Everyone get a table for them selfs, and the manger is letting us barrow some Sharpies and pens, so don't lose them!" Bart yelled cuz everyone was talking loud.

"Yes! Our first meet up! I've been waiting for this like the whole time!" I said smiling.

"Here is some pens and Sharpies." J.c said giving me a pack of different color Sharpies and pens.

"Thanks J.c, want to share a table?" I asked.

"Yea! Plus-" He was inturupted by Bart yelling.

"OK GUYS! AND GIRLS LISTEN UP! We are about to open the doors so the fans can come in! Be carful and don't leave your things everywhere!"

Me and J.c walked over to a table that was in the middle of the boys and sat down. The order was: Nash, Hayes, Cameron, Carter, Mahogany, J.C, Me Jack, Jack, Taylor, Aaron , And Shawn with Samantha.

Bart opened the doors and yelled something before we heard yelling and fans came running in.

"Pst." Someone whispered. I looked up and saw a girl with blue ,purple ,and pink hair.

"Hey!" I smiled at her.

"Um, h-hi. I'm Erica, umm I'm a huge fan and when I hear your music I feel like I'm in a different world. Your videos and music makes me feel better after I had a bad day, and I love you and stay strong. I just wanted to tell you that." She smiled and started walking away.

"ERICA!" I yelled.

I hugged her and handed her a small paper.

"It's my phone number, call me when ever you want to hang out or just need someone to talk to. But please just don't give it away." I smiled.

She smiled and teared up. "Thank you Jackie." She smiled and left.

"Jackie get back over here." J.C yelled as the next fan went up to him.

-3 hours later-

I met a lot of fans, some even gave me things like bears or candy and I was almost done. I only had one more fan. She walked up to me with a fake smile.

"Hey Jeackie is it? Well what ever your face is, All I want to tell you is that your a fucking slut. I know that you just joined MAGCON to sleep with the boys. Back off whore, The boys just feel bad for you cuz you're just an ugly fat bitch." She spat and laughed loudly.

J.C, Taylor, Mahogany, Jack and Jack looked at me. "Thanks for your support!" I smiled and sighed a poster for her then walked away.

"Nice job." Jack and Jack chuckled.

"I wish I had the balls to do that." Taylor laughed.

J.C walked over to me. "You want some Taco Bell?" He asked me and the boys.

"Yes!" We yelled in union. "Ok brb." He said and walked away.

"Jackie you are amazing!" Mahogany smiled.

"Haha thanks Mahogany." I giggled. Wait did I just giggle?!

"Aye. Let's get some Taco Bell bae!" Carter and Cameron said walking up to me.

"She's my Bae!" Carter yelled at Cameron.

"Correction! She's mine." Cameron said and put his hand around my waist.

"I-I." Stuttered.

"Ok guys I got 4 boxes of tacos. 2 hard shell and 2 soft shell." J.C said walking over with 4 boxes of 12 Tacos. I unwrapped Cameron's hands from my waist and walked over to J.C

"I think we sh-" I was interrupted by Bart. What with people these days! They keep cutting me off!

Ughhhh!!!!!!

"Guys we have to go, it's already 12:00 and we have the first meet and greet tomorrow at 10:30." He said and walked outside talking on the phone.

"If you really are my bae's then, can you guys help me carry my things to the car? Please?" I asked Cameron and Carter.

"Of course" They said and ran over to the 2 boxes of bears and candy I had and carried it to the car.

"Jackie you always know how to get guys to do what ever you want." J.C Chuckled and walked to the car with the Taco Bell.

"Heh yea I guess." I smiled and followed.We got into the car and drove to the hotel.