The Duet

Jackie's P.O.V

"Okay guys! Get to your spots already and be ready! We start in 5 minutes!" Bart yelled.

Jack and me had already finished practicing our songs and now everyone was running around to get to their seats.

I slowly walked over to my seat and sat down. I looked around and Shawn and Carter were not here yet.

A two minutes later Carter sat next to me. "Hey Carter!" I smiled. "Hey." He replied and turned the opposite way of me.

"Well someone is in a bad mood." I mumbled. "Well excuse me if I don't want to talk!" Carter yelled.

All the boys turned to look at us. "Well it's not my fucking fult that I'm trying to be nice to you!" I snapped back.

"Maybe I wish that I had never even talked to you! Or even meet you! Maybe I just felt bad for you!" He yelled back.

"Okay. But next time you talk to me I'll just pretend that we never meet so that your wish can be true. And By the way I'm not your bae, I never was and never will be. Oh and please don't call or text me please. I don't want to waste my time on fake people like you."I spat at him and turned around.

Right when I turned around I saw Shawn. " Hey." He smiled.

Now I have to deal with him too?! "Hello Shawn." I replied and went on Twitter.

"Hello Jaeckie!" Samantha yelled from beside him.

"Hey Samantha. Oh and it's Jackie!" I yelled back.

"Tomatoes potatoes!" She yelled back. Wtf that doesn't even make sense!

"Okay guys the doors are going to open. Everyone in their seats!" Bart yelled.

A few seconds later everyone started to take pictures and signing stuff.

I turned to see that I had a huge line of guys and girls. I looked up and saw a Blue,Purple, and pink haired girl.

"Hey jackie!" Erica smiled. "Oh hey Erica! I didn't know you were coming to the meet and greet." I smiled to while I signed her merch.

"Heh yea, I'll call you later, it looks like you have a huge line. Bye!" She smiled and, walked away.

"Bye!" I yelled back. "Hey! I'm a huge fan of yours Jackie! My name is James!" A guy said as he walked to me.

"Hey James! How are you!" I smiled and signed his merch too.

"I'm amazing! Umm, can I take a picture with you?" He questioned.

"Of course!" I smiled. "Okay! Say cheese!" He smiled. "Cheese!" I smiled and hugged him as he took the picture.

"Thanks! Oh and I got you this." He said as he handed me a box wrapped with a big bow on it.

"Oh and this!" He said as he pulled out a pandora bracelet with as music note.

Aww he got me A pandora bracelet! "Thank you James! This is amazing!" I smiled, hugging him, and kissing him in the cheek.

"No problem.I'll see you around!" He smiled and walked away.

-3 hOuRs LaTeR-

Everyone except Carter and me were already done. I only had two more people. A guy and a girl.

"Hey Jackie! We got this for you!" They smiled as they handed me a huge bear and candy.

"Thank you both! So what's both of your names?" I questioned as I signed both of their MAGCON phone cases and merch.