Movies, Cuddling, and Meeting B.V.B

Jackie's P.O.V

"Run bitch! RUN!" Matt and me screamed at the T.V. "Idiot!" I laughed as the woman in the movie died.

"Babe it's supposed to be a scary movie not a comedy." Shawn laughed. "Yeah but she does have a point. It's pretty funny." Matt laughed.

"I don't know why your all laughing! I'm scared!" Mahogany said, covering her face with a pillow. We laughed and continued watching the rest of the movie.

- four hours later-

It was now 1 A.M and we were all tired a'f. "We need to go home." Mahogany yawned and stood up. She stumbled into me and fell back on the bed.

"Are you okay?" Shawn asked. "Yeah *yawn* Matt broke my fall *Yawn*." She yawned again. Matt stirred around and woke up. "Why don't you guys just sleep over? There's some guest rooms across the hall." I suggested.

"I think that's a good idea." Matt nodded and walked into my bathroom. "She said across the hall." Shawn laughed, helping Matt get to the guest room.

"Goodnight Jackie." Mahogany smiled tiredly. She walked out the room and waved. I laughed and laid down on my bed. "Babeeeeeee I'm tiredddd." Shawn yawned.

"Me toooo." I said, snuggling into my sheets. "But babeeeeee, I wanna cuddle with youuuuu." he said, jumping onto my bed.

"Shawnnnn." I complained. He kissed my cheek, wrapping his arms around my waist. "Your so very warm babe." he whispered.

"Turn off the light." I pushed him off the bed. "Ow." He yelled, standing up and turning off the light. I sat up on the bed and opened my arms.

Shawn walked over and happily wrapped my arms himself. He laid his head on my lap, as I ran my fingers through his hair.

"Babe?" he asked. "Yes?" I replied quietly. "we." *Kiss* "should." *kiss* "Write." *kiss* "A." *kiss* "Song." *kiss* "Together." *kiss* He said in between kisses.

"We should, I haven't written a song in a while." I smiled slightly, playing with his hair. "We'll start in the morning." he smiled happily. We talked for a while until we were talking gibberish.

"Geow nighhht Shawwwwnnn." I slurred. "g'nigghht beabe." he said. I laid down and pulled the sheets over me. Shawn did the same, then wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I love you." was all I heard as I fell into a deep relaxing sleep.

-Morning-

I woke up and rubbed my eyes. "What the hell?" I mumbled as soon as I felt someone tighten their grip in me. I rolled over and saw a pair of velvet chocolate eyes looking back at me.

Oh yeah he slept over last night. "Morning." he smiled. "Good morning Mr.Mendes. If you don't mind, can you loosen your grip on me?" I giggled.

"Actually Ms. Caylen I do mind." he laughed and held me closer to him.
"Rise and shine!" Andy, C.C, and Jake yelled, jumping on my bed.

"Guys help he's trying to rape me!" I pretended to cry. They pulled Shawn off me and cracked their knuckles. "No one! I mean no one touches our baby!" Jake growled.

"Thanks guys but he was just hugging me." I laughed. "Are you sure? I was getting worked up already." C.C complained. I nodded and hugged them.

"So who's this guy?" Andy asked as he eyed Shawn up and down. "Yeah how come he gets to sleep in your bed? I never even get to sleep over." Jake muttered.

"Well I've known him longer, dated him, and don't forget gone on a tour with him.. So I'm pretty sure he could sleep over..." I giggled.

"Hold up." Andy started. "You dated." C.C added. "Him?!" Jake yelled. I nodded and pecked Shawn on the lips.

"So he's 'That Mendes kid'?" Andy chuckled. "That Mendes kid?" Shawn laughed. "Yeah he is." I smiled. "Nice to meet you 'That Mendes kid'." C.C smiled, sticking his hand out for Shawn to shake.

Shawn shook his hand and looked at Jake. "What you lookin at Mendes?" Jake growled. "Aww is little Jakey poo mad?" I tempted him.

He looked away, completely ignoring me. "Don't be mad Jake." I smiled happily, hugging him. He was reluctant at first but he ended up smiling and hugging me back.

Never mind scratch that, crushing me half to death. "I.Can't.Breath." I chocked out. "Hey buddy, you should calm down." Andy chuckled.

"JAKE! PUT JACKIE DOWN THIS INSTANT!" C.C scolded Jake. "Man I still wanted to hug her." he pouted. He realised me and sat criss cross on the floor.

"It's not fair! How come 'That Mendes kid' could kiss and hug her all he wants?! She's our Jackie!" he added, sounding like a complete idiot and kid.

I blushed and looked at Shawn. He looked back and smiled. "You have a fucking wife, you idiot!" C.C yelled at him. "Oh yeah... " he chuckled nervously.

We all laughed and talked for a while until Mahogany and Matt woke up. "Hey everyone." Matt waved. We all said hey or hi to him and Mahogany who was behind him.

"We should go out for breakfast." Jinxx said, walking into the room with a bowl of what looked like cereal.

"Yeah I already did my makeup." Ashley said, walking out of my bathroom. "When the hell did you guys get here?" I asked.

"Oh yeahhhh I forgot the whole band tagged along so we could go for breakfast." Andy said. "That sound like a good idea." Shawn said. "Yeah I'm pretty hungry." Matt added.

"Okay everyone get ready." Mahogany told everyone. Andy, Ashley, C.C Jinxx ,Matt, and her walked out. leaving Jake, Shawn and me in the room.

"I'm warning your right now Mendes. If you hurt Jackie in anyway, your going to have to deal with me and the guys. So you better take care of her because she's the B.V.B baby. And we will kick your ass." Jake told Shawn.

"I won't hurt her. If I do I'll personaly call you and let the whole B.V.B army beat me up." Shawn replied in a serious voice. "Good now get ready cuz I'm starving! " Jake smiled and left.

"I love you." Shawn said, turning to me. "I love you too."