Chapter 3-Meeting More People

Jackie's P.O.V

Carter and I talked about the randomest things the whole plane ride. He and I were literally like besties now.

"Jackie in the 9 hours that I have known you for, I have found out that we have a lot in common. Jackie . . . Do you wanna be my bae?. . Or Nah?" carter said.

"Uh, nah." I replied, flicking his nose.

"Too bad we already are." he said.

"Attention passengers, we will be landing shortly. Please put your seatbelts on and thank you for riding with us." said a lady.

About 20 minutes later Carter, J.C, Bart, and I were outside the airport. We were waiting for the rest of the boys and girl who were going on the tour with us.

"Hey Bart!" said a guy with beautiful blue eyes and brown hair.

"Hi Bart." said another boy that looked almost the same as the boy with blue eyes but younger.

"Bart!" said another guy with brown hair and Chocolate eyes.

"Hey Nash,Cameron, and Hayes." Bart replied to them.

"Let me introduce you to each other, J.c and Jackie, this is Cameron, Nash, And Hayes. Cameron, Nash, and Hayes this is, J.c and Jackie. And you guys already know carter and carter you know them." Bart said.

"Hey Jackie and J.c" said Nash.

"Hey." J.c and me said back.

Just then I felt someone put their hand over my shoulder.

"Hey girl, are you from Tennessee? Cause you're the only ten I see." Cameron smirked.

Just then Hayes picked me up and slapped Cameron's hand away.

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven? Cause you look like an angel." Hayes said.

"Umm, can you put me down?" I asked.

"Why? It's fun!" Hayes said as he spined me around.

"Carter help me!" I screamed.

"Coming!" he replied as he ran over and took me away.

"Guys you're causing a scene, please stop." Bart said as he looked at us.

"Sorry Bart." We all replied.

I quickly got off carter and walked over to my bags.

"You guys are retarded. You scared her away." Nash taunted them

"Are you ok?" J.C asked as he laughed.

"Yeah, everyone is staring at me though. It's pretty weird." I blushed.

"BAE!" someone yelled. The next thing we knew, Carter was laying on the floor.

"Matt!" Carter yelled.

"Yeah thats my name." The guy replied.

"Matthew we're waiting for the rest of the boys, please calm down."  Bart sighed.

These boys are really weird. . . I like that. J.c nudged me in the side a little and pointed to the door.

I turned and was instantly heart broken. Shawn Mendes was standing by the door with a girl, making out.

"Ugh Samantha's here." The boys groaned, complaining about the anonymous girl.

They seemed to quickly spot us and walked over to us hand in hand. The girl had the shortest black shorts I've seen and a tiny crop top that barley covered her under boob.

It technically looked like she was wearing a bikini. She had 5" heels and about half a pound of makeup on too. Was shawn actually dating her?

"Jackie?" J.C questioned.

"Yes?"

"That's Shawn right?"

"I don't know."

"Hey guys! How are you!" said the girl, trying to hug the guys who had hid behind one another.

My heart began to race and my knees felt weak. I slowly began to shake.

The guys replied with simple good's, fine's, or eh's.

"Hey guys, whats up." Shawn grinned at the group.

Everyone began to talk and walk. I tried to floor then, but I couldn't. Just as I was about to call out for help, everything slowly turned into darkness.