Forgive

Jackie's P.O.V
Shawn was standing there crying. "C-can I-I come in?" He asked.

-FlAsH bAcK-
I had been going out with a guy named Jake and I had caught him having sex with my girl best friend.

I ran crying to The only place I thought of. Shawn's house. I quickly knocked on the door sniffling as tears rolled down my cheeks.

A few seconds later Shawn opened the door and looked at me.

"C-can I-I come in?" I asked him. "Yea! Sure come in." He replied.

-FlAsH bAcK oVeR-

"Um.." I thought for a few seconds. "I know I messed up Jackie! Please I'm sorry!" He cried.

"Yea come in." I replied and moved so he could walk in.

He walked in and closed the door. "I-I know I shouldn't do this but-" He didn't finish before he started to hug me.

I was shock and didn't know what to do. He cried into my shoulder and hugged me titter.

"Jackie! Please talk to me!" He cried. "It's okay Shawn." I whispered and hugged him back.

"I caught S-Samantha and J.C having s-sex." He stuttered.

"J.C?!" I questioned and stepped back. "Yea." He replied.

"Jackie. I know it's too late, but I am not crying because I found Samantha and J.C together! I'm crying 'cuz I miss you! I know that I was a dick and left you alone! I know that I broke our promise! And I know that I will never ever love or like Samantha like I love you. I guess what I'm trying to say is, I love you! I always have and always will! The whole reason I even went out with Samantha was because I wanted to get you out my head! Out of my heart! I knew that you would never feel the same way so I left. I stopped talking to you because I felt like I wasn't good enough for you! But when I saw Samantha and J.C I realized that I never even liked or loved Samantha. I loved you." He said without crying anymore, He was smiling.

"Y-you liked me?" I asked in shock. "Since day one." He replied, putting his hand on my cheek.

Wait. How do I know that he's not lying to me? "Jackie I know what your thinking. No I'm not playing or lying. I really have always loved you." He said. We both started to lean in slowly, then our lips meet.

"About damn time!" The O2L boys yelled and walked into the room.

Shawn and me quickly separated and blushed. "It took you 10 years to admit that?" Connor laughed.

"10 years?" Sam asked. "Yup since they were in 1st grade." Connor added.

"why are you his even here?" I asked. "We were looking for J.C. Have you seen him?" Kian asked.

Shawn stood up. "I need to do something I'll be back later." He said and left.

"Umm shawn found him and Samantha having sex." I said to them.

"AGIAN!!!" They yelled. "Uhh yea...." I replied.

"Jackie ! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean it! It just happened!" J.C came running in.

I looked at him. "I-" he started but I cut him off.

"You said you were sorry and I thought you meant it, so I forgave you. Now your saying it again. You might be family and all but just 'cuz you are doesn't meet that you get special treatment. J.C your full of crap. Sorry doesn't mean nothing unless you actually mean it! Shawn just left right now and he was standing right were you are and he came to tell me sorry too. And you know what? I forgave him because, I've known him since I was little and now I might not know him that well right now, but I know for damn sure that he meant it. I forgave you already but you just lied to me again. This time I'm tired of you J.C. Fuck you and your lies. Please get out of my room. I don't want to see you anymore." I told him as I looked down.

"I really did mean it! I'm sorry!" He yelled. "I don't even give a fuck no more J.C! I don't fucking care if you meant it or not! You fucking had sex with her AGIAN!" I yelled and ran out the room.

I ran to the elevator and pushed the lobby button. The doors closed and I signed in frustration.

Why does everyone always think I'm a stupid person!

Connor's P.O.V

"I really did mean it! I'm sorry!" J.C yelled. "I don't even give a fuck no more J.C! I don't fucking care if you meant it or not! You fucking had sex with her AGIAN!" Jackie yelled and ran out the room.

"What the hell J.C?! Kian yelled. "What Kian?! You act like you've never messed up." J.C yelled. They started to fight so Trevor , Ricky, and Sam started to separate them.

"ALL OF YOU JUST SHUT THE HELL UP AND STOP!!! You guys are just making it worst! Jackie isn't sad or mad because of J.C! She's pissed 'cuz everyone she loves leaves her and lies to her! If you keep fighting it's just going to make it worst! Right now I don't give a fuck if your fighting, we're going to go find her and both of you are going to apologize!" I yelled.

The boys looked at me shocked. "Do I have to repeat my self?!" I yelled. The boys scattered around getting ready.

"Kian check with the other guys and girls to see if they know we're Jackie went. Sam check around the hotel. J.C go to local places. Trevor help Sam. I will go in a taxi with Ricky! Hurry we'll meet here in 2 hours." I said and walked out of the room.

"No didn't think that you could do that!" Ricky laughed. "When it comes to Jackie I have to. She's like my sister." I replied.