Bye

Jackie's P.O.V

-One week later-

"Bye mom." I waved to my mom. She ignored me like she has been doing the past whole week. "Now you don't have nothing to say!? After you fucking lied to me about dad and Zack being dead?! Its funny that instead of me being mad at you, your the one mad at me! I'm done, Alexa now your the dead one to me!" I paractly yelled.

I walked away from her outside to see my dad and Zack carrying the last of my things. I slamed the door without another word. "Are you ready?" Zack smiled.

"Umm almost, let me just say bye to someone." I smiled back. He nodded and got inside the car with my dad. I ran over next door and knocked on the front door.

"Oh hey Jackie! Come in honey." Shawn's mom smiled and welcomed me in. Aaliyah saw me and ran to hug me. "Hey Aaliyah!" I smiled. "Jackie! I've missed you!" she practily yelled.

"I've missed you too!" I said, blinking my eyes trying to hold back my tears. "Um, is Shawn here?" my voice cracked. "Yeah! I'll go get him!" She said happily and ran upstairs.

"Is that your dad in front?" Ms. Mendes asked. "Yeah.. They're kinda waiting on me." I looked down. "Oh, so Alexa finally told you?" She said. I nodded and shifted uncomfortably.

"Jackie? What are you doing here?" Shawn asked. I looked at him and burst into a for of laughter. His hair was going in different directions and there was spit next to his mouth.

He looked at the mirror and quickly fixed up his hair with his hands. "Anyway..." He said blushing.

"I just came to say bye. I decided that I'm going to move in with my dad and Zack after all. So I didn't wanna leave my best friend without saying bye." I looked down.

"Your actually going to LA?" He said. His voice cracked, I looked at him in the eyes and saw sadness. "Yeah..." I said barley above a whisper.

"We'll give you two some privacy." Ms. Mendes said and took Aaliyah away. "I'm just tired of all the drama you know. I'm tired of being alone at home all the time. Tired of having to cry myself to sleep every night. Maybe it's a good thing after all." I smiled a little.

Shawn hugged me and said "Your never alone. I'll always be here for you. Maybe it is a good thing, and I just feel it's a bad thing. I'll be waiting here in Toronto for you. Remember your welcome to come when ever you want to." He smiled.

Both of us stood there for a few minutes crying and holding each other "After everything we've been through in this small town, it's finally time for me to say goodbye." Shawn smiled a sad smile.

"Hey hey hey, this isn't goodbye! We still have MAGCON!" I said happily. "Yeah we do." He broke the hug. "Bye little sis and Ms. Mendes!" I smiled and waved to them. Ms. Mendes and Aaliyah came and hugged me.

A few seconds later, Shawn joined the hug too. "I'm going to miss all of you." I wiped my tears. "We will too." They sniffled.

Incoming Call From: Zack❤️❤️❤️

Me: Hello?
Him: The plane is going to leave soon.
Me: Okay sorry bro I'm on my way out.
Him: it's fine. Just hurry.

I hung up and looked at them. "That was Zack, the plane is leaving soon." I said. "Bye Jackie!" Aaliyah cried. I hugged her and said "I'll come visit, don't worry."

Then Ms. Mendez hugged me. "Take care sweetie." She smiled. "You too." I smiled back. "I'll walk you out." Shawn sadly smiled.

We walked outside where my dad and Zack were waiting in the car. "I guess this is goodbye for now..." Shawn looked down.

"I guess it is." I looked away. "I'm gonna miss you." He hugged me again. I hugged back and nodded. "Bye." I broke the hug. "Bye." He replied.

He kissed my forehead and let me go. I turned around and jogged to the car. I opened the door and sat in the back.

"I'm guessing that you and that Mendes boy are still good friends?" My dad asked and turned on the car. "Yeah we are." I quietly replied.

We took off and Shawn waved goodbye. I put down the window and waved back. A few seconds later he was out of view.

-1 Hour later-

Zack and my dad walked into the plane while I stayed back and looked around. "Miss are you getting on?" A guy asked. "Yeah sorry I was just thinking." I blushed and got into the plane looking for my seat.

I put my bags away and say down next to Zack. I got the window seat and looked outside. A few tears fell out eyes causing Zack to wrap his arm around my shoulder in a protective way.

"It's okay sis don't cry." He cooed. "Yeah I guess." A few minutes later a flight attendant started to talk on the speaker. "The plane will be taking off shortly. Please make sure to have your seatbelt on.Thank you for riding with us." She said and sat down.

After that we waited and he plane started to fly. Maybe this will be a good thing after all. I could actually start over and meet new people.