The Last Day.

Jackie's P.O.V

"I love you babe." Carter told me for the 1,000th time. "I love you too." I replied. We where in a taxi on our way to the airport. "We're here already." The driver announced.

"Okay. Thanks sir!" Carter said and got out. I grabbed my cardigan and followed Carter. My flight was going to leave at 12:00 In the afternoon. And his was leaving at 2:00.

We grabbed our bags and walked into the airport. It was 10:00 in the morning, and we needed to go through all the security and stuff.

-1 hour later-

"I'm going to miss you." I looked up at Carter. "I will too." He sadly smiled. "We'll make it work though." He added.

Yea we will." I smiled back. We walked hand in hand towards a small coffee shop to drink and maybe eat something before we got on the plane.

We ordered a frappé and muffins and sat down. "Did they find Shawn?" I ask. Since yesterdays fight, Shawn didn't come back to the hotel, and he wouldn't answer anyone's text or calls.

"No, they actually didn't." He said and scratched the back of his head, nervously. My phone started ringing 1 incoming call from Mahogany. "Hello?" I answered the call.

"Jackie? We found Shawn. He's kinda really drunk, since we all live in different places, um we where wondering if you could take him home?" She asked.

I stood up from the table and walked over to the bathroom. "You guys found him?" I asked, as soon as I got into the bathroom. "Yea, he like just walked into the lobby. We where going to go to get his thing ready in case he got here. But he walked in drunk, and crying." She explained.

"Ummm I don't know if they'll let him come into the airport drunk tho..." I started. "Yea about that, Bart said that he'll drop him off all the way into security and all that. So that we don't have to deal with it."she assured.

"I guess I could make sure that he got home safely." I replied. "Okay, Bart's going right now. Thanks for doing this Jackie." She Said happily.

"Okay. So if you don't mind, I was kinda having breakfast with Carter... So I kinda have to go. Bye!" I quickly said and hung up.

Why would Shawn be stupid enough to get drunk? I mean, he isn't even allowed to be drinking! I looked at my self in the mirror and walked out of the bathroom. I got out, and walked over to Carter.

"Hey Bae. Why did you just leave without saying nothing?" Carter asked. "Because, Mahogany just called and said that Shawn showed up drunk, and crying. So they didn't want nothing bad to happen to him. So they called me and asked if I can make sure that he gets home safely." I explained

All he said was "Oh." Then started eating. "Babe?" He asked. "Yes boo?" "I'm going to miss you..." "I'll miss you too." "I wanna tell you something."

I stopped and looked up at him. "Yes?" I asked. "No matter what. Promise me that we'll make this relationship work and last." He said, looking into my eyes. I stopped for a second.

"I promise." I smiled happily. We both leaned in, and kissed. We stayed like this for a few seconds, then someone cleared their throat.

"Sorry to interrupt but, Jackie you said that you would make sure that Shawn here got back home safely." Bart said, not so happy.

"Yes I said that, and I plan on keeping my word. So if you'll excuse me, you can leave him here with me and be on your way." I replied in the same tone. He nodded and sat Shawn next to me. "Have a nice flight back." He said and walked away.

"I like turtles. They're so fun! Jackie and me once saved one from dying a few summers ago!" Shawn mumbled.

I looked at Carter and saw him looking back at me too. "Shawn?" I asked. "Yes mam?" He smiled happily.

"Umm Do you want something to drink?" I asked. "Yes! Can I get a milkshake? I think Jackie would want a strawberry. So can I get one?" He said happily and started jumping up and down. "Yea. Go buy one." I said and handed him money. He stood up and went to buy one.

"So apparently now he's a little kid?" Carter asked. "Yea, he is. I'm surprised he could even remember half of the stuff he's saying." I laughed. "The women said that she wanted my number. Is that bad?" He questioned.

"Yeah, it is." Carter laughed. "What else did this lady said?" I asked. "If I had a Twitter, and that I'm really hot." He said and put his hands on his head. "I don't think I have a fever.." He trailed off. Carter and I laughed and kept talking to him.

-1 hour later-

"I love you so much." Carter said and hugged me. " I love you more, and don't forget it." I hugged back. A few tears fell from my eyes, this was the last time I would be seeing him.

"Don't cry baby. We'll make it work. I promise, and for now you need to promise me to be strong. Plus, it's only a few weeks. We'll be back together before you know it!"I nodded and buried my face in his chest.

He kissed me passionately and softy, before I turned around, grabbed my bags off the floor and walked into the plane. The plane where Shawn was waiting for me, so we could go home.

"I LOVE YOU!" I heard him yell. I turned around and yelled, "I love you too!" Before boarding the plane and sitting in my seat. "I'm not actually drunk Jay Jay." Shawn looked at me.

I looked at him shocked. "Wh-what?" I managed to get out. "Yeah. I just wanted you both to have a nice time, before you two had to get separated." He smiled sadly.

"He's a nice guy for you Jay. I think you should stay with him, he's a way better guy than I would ever be. I hope that he takes care of you. You deserve a guy that won't hurt you and that loves you for you. Not like all the other guys you've dated. Including me."