The Day Everything Changed

Jackie's P.O.V

Why do I feel this way? Why do things end up this way? Why can't any guy take me seriously?

Carter cheated on me with a girl named Maddie or her real name "Maddison."

Now he's with a girl named Maggie. He was happier with them than he ever was with me.

Shawn cheated on me with Samantha. They had sex multiple times. Plus he almost got her pregnant.

Now I'm with Shawn AGAIN and Samantha wants to come back. She's going to take Shawn.

"Babe it's Okay. She's changed." Shawn assured me.

"How the hell do you know that? Don't you fucking remember her making us break up?" I snapped at him.

Zack and my dad were tooken back at my choice of words.

"I know she did but I've talked to her a few times lately. She's changed she isn't mean or rude anymore." he insisted.

He's going to take her side. He's going to leave me.

Ding!

The doorbell went off. "I'll get it." My dad said.

"Fix it." Zack said, following him.

Shawn stared at me and I stared at him.

"Trust me. Give her one chance" Shawn said, wrapping his arms around my waist.

I stayed quiet and looked down. I gave both of them chances before. Not one. Not two. More than.

"Last one?" he asked.

"Just one?" I asked giving in.

"Yeah! No more no less." he smiled.

"O-okay." I said unsure.

"Thanks babe. Your the best." he said happily, kissing my forehead.

But not enough for you.

"I know.." I trailed off.

Now happy, shawn took my hand and we walked into the living room.

"SHAWN!" Her annoying high pitched voice yelled.

"SAMMY!" he yelled back. They hugged for a while while I stood there.

"I'm still here.." I whispered.

I'm done for. She has him...

She shot me a dirty look and smirked.

They laughed and separated from the hug.

"Hi Jeackie." she said, with a fake smile.

"Its pronounced Jack-ie. But hey Sammy." I returned the fake smile.

"I'm sorry I forgot." she laughed.

"Its okay I guess." I muttered, sitting on the couch.

Shawn sat next me and then Samantha sitting on the couch that's on the opposite side.

"We'll go get some pizza for lunch. Be good kids. We'll Be back." my dad said.

"Kay thanks dad." I smiled. Zack followed him. Now it was only Shawn, Samantha, and me alone.

"So how's you've been?" Shawn started. They started talking and laughing while I just sat there.

I'm his girlfriend. I shouldn't worry. I trust Shawn.

"You look great. I don't know why I left you." She said, trying to seduce Shawn.

"Thanks." Shawn laughed, forgeting I was there.

"If your going to be a rude little bitch and be giving me dirty looks in my own house. Plus flirting with my boyfriend, then get the fuck out." I spat.

"I'm not doing anything." she said, looking offended.

"Jackie I thought you were going to give her a chance." Shawn said, getting mad.

"And I did but she's being a bitch." I replied in the same tone.

"Jackie she's changed." he said again.

"Your really going to take her side?" I asked, on the verge of tears.

He stayed quiet. Samantha smirking.

"Let yourself out. I'm done with you." I broke, snatching my penny board from the floor I walked out.

"Please don't." Shawn said, running after me.

I stopped and looked at him. "Save it Mendes! Fuck you. Fuck you and your cheap love. I've given this relationship everything I could and here you are taking your ex's side. Don't you think about me? How I feel? What its like to be called a whore day after day by your fans? Then to be left behind by your own boyfriend? How you always ignore the hate comments I get? You completely ignored me back there! Your. Your. Your just like Carter!" I sobbed.

"I know I messed up just now. I should've stopped talking to her a long time ago. Please come back inside. She needs to go I know. I'll kick her out as soon as we get inside. Your right I haven't had your back with the hate. I promise it'll change. Please don't leave me. I'm sorry." he said, walking up to me.

"It's a little too late now. Don't you think?" I asked, riding into the street.

"Babe!" he yelled, running after me. "I'm not letting you go this time!" he yelled again.

It's too late. I'm done.