Prologue

Vacion Island Series

Unforgettable Memories #Series No.1

Waves of Love #Series No.2 (soon)

Golden Treasure #Series No.3 (soon)

Secretly Inlove #Series No.4 (soon)

My Priceless Desire #Series No.5  (soon)

Warning: Typographical Contents and Grammatically Errors.

Read at your own risk.

--------------

Vacion Island, it's been a year since i leave this place, i miss everything in here including people who lived around here and especially them, him.

I smirked as i enter the unforgettable place here in Pontevedra. So she's still the one who's managing the visitors payment huh. nilapitan ko sya and she's reading a book.

"Hi" i said to get her attention.

"Oh, hi ma'am Welcome to Vacion Island and Resort" she said with a sweet smile on her face, i smiled and take off my sunglass.

You look like an Angel of Satan, Sammy.

I witnessed how her reaction changed, surprise bitch.

Dali dali syang lumapit sa'kin at niyakap ako ergh!

"It's good to be back Glads" she emotionally said, I scoffed hah "Yeah it is" i replied in sarcastic tone.

Payag ako makipag plastikan kung yan ang gusto mo, Samantha Delarosa.

She approach me like she's not one of them huh, like everything is forgotten. She doesn't change, she's still the sammy who betrayed me.

You're so good in acting huh.

Is everyone still like her?

Y'all are so unforgettable especially You, Kendrix Dylan Vacion.

Im back with a Vengeance VIR squad.

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, places, events, locales and incidents are products of authors imagination or used in fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

——————————

A/N: first time ko to sa wattpad mag sulat kaya pasensyahan nyo na. sorry din for grammatically errors and typos, pero I'll do my best para mapaganda 'tong story, Hope you like it.