Tickles

Aya has always been curious of Sayo's weak spots.

Not in term of kisses, but in term of tickles. Does the invulnerable Hikawa Sayo ever has such spots on her body? Aya would ask Hina where, but gaining such knowledge would possibly ended up with Hina teasing Aya about Sayo all day.

Determined to find out, the pinkette took the chance when Sayo is not aware of her, absorbed in her own world with her guitar. Aya's hand reached underneath Sayo's armpits and her fingers started tickling Sayo's upper side.

"Sayo-chan!!"

The mint-haired guitarist jumped, taken aback by her sudden surprise which almost caused Sayo to drop her guitar. "Maruyama-san!?" But the reaction sought was none other than a frown of disbelief, Aya pulled her arms back and froze in place. "O-Oh— My bad.. I was wondering if you're ticklish, somehow.."

Not long after Aya's sulky confession, Sayo tackled her down the couch and running her hands around Aya's silky skin to tickle the idol, with Aya reacting with gasps and giggles from being ticklish. "S-Sayo-chan, stop!" After leaving Aya near breathless, Sayo pulled away with a cheeky grin on her face.

"Well I was wondering if you are too. Looks like I've won, Maruyama-san."