Tinted with Pink

BOPPIN!!: Guys!! You cannot believe what I found in onee-chan's room!! >;D

The day started right off with Hina's mischievous antics. This time, she sent a video of her walking to Sayo's room, but.. the room is filled with pink decorations and merchandise of Aya, the whole chatroom was taken aback by it.

Aya! ☆: Is this real??? OAO;;

Chisato: This is surprising.

Yamato Maya: Actually never crossed my mind that Sayo-san would be a huge fangirl..

Eve: Her love for Aya-san is very passionate!! JUST LIKE MY LOVE TO BUSHIDO! AND MAYA-SAN!

Yamato Maya: EE E E EVE-SAN PLEASE DONT TELL IT ALOUD HERE

It is really surprising for Aya that even they're just dating for a week, Sayo is that much of a fan already? Or is it just Hina bluffing and playing tricks again to tease the couple?

...No, probably it is not a lie of some sort. She did knew Sayo bought her merchandises, remembering that she found Sayo's social media post about her hunting the merchandises of her in a Pastel*Palettes event, Aya did asked her if she really bought them and Sayo left her question unanswered, but now a quite shocking revelation that Sayo owns a lot of merchandises than she thought, stored wholly in another bedroom of Hikawa Sayo. Curiosity might kill the cat, but Aya is eager to find out.

The next day, she invited Sayo for lunch together, and she gladly accepts her invitation with no suspicion. Aya hesitated to even ask her about it, so she blankly stared at her. Sayo noticed how strange Aya is, they might be girlfriends now but Aya having to intently looking at her like that seems off..

"Maruyama-san? Maruyama-san, is there something wrong with me?"

Sayo waved her hand in front of the pinkette and Aya finally snapped off from her daydream. The vocalist violently shook her head before she finally responded.

"Y-Yes!?"

"You stared at me all this time. Is there something wrong with my face?"

"Ah― uh.."

Aya is even more hesitated to ask at this point, but even if she asked her, Sayo would only kept her mouth shut, so one thing left to do is arrange a "meeting" so she could find out the secret herself.

"Sayo-chan..! Err, so.. I have a Geography homework to be done.. but it seems I can't understand at all. W-Would you.. er, like to help and tutor me with it at your place, after school.."

"Why.. yes, sure. I can help with it."

And so with the agreement, the two of them met up in the front gate after the dismission bell ringing cued, the two of them walking in silence and apparently Sayo noticed the strange atmosphere Aya is giving her.

"...Maruyama-san, are you sure you are okay?"

"I-I'm fine! M-Maybe because we're new couple a-and.. walking this close with you is making me a bit too nervous and―"

"Maybe I should keep a distance?"

"N-No! Stay here― I-I mean, don't!"

Aya flusters along the way, but Sayo decided to let it slide as she knows that Aya is someone who will get worked out even just the slightest of thing.

At the Hikawa household, Aya finally stepped in and when Sayo walked in with an "I'm home," no one answered her.

"Huh, maybe Hina is out today. Let's go upstairs."

Aya followed her steps to Sayo's room, gulping slightly to prove even the thing Hina said was true or not.

"Here goes.."

When she finally stepped into her place, it was...

...strange.

She did not see anything odd with the room. A perfectly normal room, only just a few CDs of Pastel*Palettes can be noticed, but maybe that's just her collection since she kept the other bands' albums as well.

"Uh.. Sayo-chan?"

"Yes?"

"I'm.. feeling a little bit hungry. Do you have anything here?"

"Oh, I do have some fries and milk tea. Would you like for me to make them for you?"

This is it, this is the opening Aya needs to search and inspect the remaining rooms to see if the said thing is true!

"S-Sure!"

"Then I'll be back in five minutes."

Sayo soon left Aya alone, heading to the downstairs to cook her the snacks, and while Sayo is at it she used the chance to sneak out on the other rooms.

First thing that she reached the room next to her left. Nope, no luck. It's just Hina's. She slowly closed it back and went through the other two doors on the right corridor. Just a plain, empty guest room and a bathroom. But then she ventured back to the left side and found another two doors, "This is it," Aya thought to herself. The leftmost door is probably another bathroom,  but then when she opened it...

...The sight of bright, pastel pink can be spotted everywhere in the room. It was quite a sight, and to be honest Aya is speechless that what was Hina saying and the post regarding of her from Sayo are facts. She stepped into the room with awe, to find her goods from some of her big lives and her recent mini lives, even collection of cards and official signed goods of her, from posters to photopacks..

"So.. she REALLY does love me both on stagr and off stage that much, huh.."

"MARUYAMA-SAN!!!"

The voice shocked Aya, and it was no other than Sayo's calling onto her.

Uh-oh.

"I-I can explain this!! S-Soooo, Hina-chan told me yesterday that she found this room a-a-and―"

Sayo kneeled and covering her face in shame. With a soft "oh no", Aya reached down to her with a hug and a lighthearted chuckle, whilst Sayo trying to hid her embarassment with hugging her and hiding her beet red face on Aya's cheek, and Aya thinks it is cute.

"I-It's fine.. Sayo-chan.. I see that y-you're really a big fan of me! And that is okay― you supported me and the rest of Pastel*Palettes and.. that is enough."

Aya proceeds to give her girlfriend a soft kiss on her head with a light pat of a head as well, and Aya is starting to consider if she should be doing the same thing; visiting Roselia concerts, collecting official merchandises of Sayo, and storing them in a room as her sign of admiration towards her girlfriend like Sayo did with her.