Teatime

"What kind of tea you like, Sayo-chan?"

"Me? I don't know. I am not a type to pick one something."

"Come on, just give me one flavor."

"Fine. White tea and mint mix."

Aya smiled, having to note Sayo's answer in her note. "And for the treats?"

"...Just what are you planning?"

"Don't worry! I won't do anything weird! Just, er, answer me, okay?"

Sayo sighed again as she answered, "Creamy fruit sandwich."

Her answer is jotted down in her memo once again, before she gave Sayo a light kiss on her cheek. "Thanks! Now wait here, okay?" Sayo was confused on what happened with her girlfriend. What is with the sudden question of tea and treats? And why she is eager with it? Sayo wouldn't know unless she waited for Aya to "finish" with whatever business she may have now.

And on the kitchen, Aya is preparing the tea. She took a small amount of white tea, carefully measuring it before she brewed it in a warm water and poured it into the pot. After she is done, she puts a single mint leaf inside and waiting for the leaf to naturally blend in with the tea. "Phew.. Finally, the tea is done! Ah.. now.. what's next, huh? Oh yeah.." Aya now worked on with the fruit sandwich. She made the fresh whipping cream, fluffy and sweet with a dash of light, pastel-y color to comprehend her fruit of choice; strawberry. After making a few slices of bite-sized sandwiches, she prepared a tray to bring the tea and sandwiches in, serving them to Sayo. Sayo, whom looking at the delicacies given lifted a frown.

"What are these?"

"Your order!"

"Mine?"

The pinkette giggled, before booping the mint-haired girl's nose with her own finger. "A surprise teatime, that is!" Sayo blinked dumbfoundedly and chuckled slowly.

"...Right, I see."

"Eat one and let me know how is it."

Sayo finally take one sandwich and bites into it.. the sweetness and freshness of the cream, it goes well with the slightly sour, but fresh strawberries. Now she is going with the tea, Aya poured her a cup and Sayo sipped her tea through it. The light flavor and natural sweetness, mixed perfectly with the mint's signature freshness.. Sayo could not help but to smile at her lover's homemade. "Thank you, Maruyama-san, I love these." Aya's cheeks turned slightly red with joy and sat next to Sayo.

"No problem, Sayo-chan!"

"How about you join me in this teatime? You deserve to taste your own homemades as well, they're tasty, I love them."

"Mhm~! Sure!"

Thus, the two spends a quiet, yet heartwarming evening with their surprise teatime. Then they agreed that they might do it again from time to time.