Cherry Blossoms

"I'm late, I'm sorry! Did you wait for me?"

Aya was seen running through the sidewalks, and stopped in front Sayo, finely dressed in her casual attires for today's appointment. Aya took a whole week off, and to refresh her exhaustion after a hectic work schedule of mini-lives and meet-and-greet session, she agreed with Sayo to hang out in the peak of Spring, where the cherry blossoms are blooming at its finest.

The reason how Aya ended up hanging with Sayo was a bit of a "push" from the other members of Pastel*Palettes, rejecting her invitations when asked due to some errands, and when the invitation went to Hina, Hina asked Aya to go with her sister instead.

And for Sayo, on the other hand, she has a small crush for Aya as well, admittedly liking the performance of Pastel*Palettes but never spoke of why she likes them. One thing Sayo knew herself that she made that excuse only to see Aya performing, but Lisa caught Sayo redhanded once, looking for merchandise of Aya during the release of the new Pastel*Palettes album, and thus Lisa figured why Sayo is interested in Pastel*Palettes.

They acknowledged their crush for each others and the rumor spreads out thanks to Lisa and Hina being friends and spilling each member's "common secret", but neither of them never knew that both of Pastel*Palettes and Roselia found out about their mutual crush.

"Maruyama-san, it's been 10 minutes."

"S.. Sorry.."

Sayo's stern voice made Aya tensed up a bit, she knows how strict Sayo could be, and she afraid of messing up her chance of hanging out with her. The pinkette looked down with a frown, apologizing as she avoids an eye contact with her, but then Sayo noticed how Aya's hair made into a small mess from all of the running, so she reaches her hand and brushing the hair sticking out.

"Next time if you're going to be late, please tell me so I don't have to wait like this."

Aya can clearly feel Sayo's hand running onto her hair, and only with that alone made her cheeks turning bright red, alongside with a nod.

"Alright. We should be going now. Where do you want to go first?"

"I.. maybe looking for some sweets? I feel like eating dango! And then we can walk along the park and taking pictures of the cherry blossoms.. and maybe we can go for mock hanami as well, like, you know.. just sitting under the tree and eating something, like onigiri! I'm going to upload them to SNS..~"

The enthusiastic Aya made Sayo smiled a bit, on how she loves to take pictures, and just plain making a perfect social media posts, just like what she's been doing all along.

"Sure, whatever makes you happy."

And then the two walked to the local dango shop with Aya leading. It was quite a walk, but the location is strategic and is a hidden gem amongst the busy street. Sayo is amused on how Aya be able to found such place.

"Eve-chan recommended this place to me, she said that this place only open every two weeks every weekends in Spring, so you can say that this is a limited time place!"

Aya explained to Sayo and the other just listened to the pinkette's excitement, before Aya finally ordered the famous sweet dangos sold there, along with the green tea recommended by the vendor for them, doesn't take much time before the vendor served them the treats and the drinks, and Sayo offered to brought the tray to the seat nearby. Sayo was the one to take a bite on her own dango, while Aya busily taking "the perfect shots" for her SNS posts, with Sayo looking over to her with silent admiration drawn over her thin smile.

"This dango.. it's not bad."

Sayo said, whilst chewing on the treat once Aya was done with her selfies. The pinkette glanced at her own and finally took a bite for it herself.