fragile.

"What will you do if you found yourself awake at night with thoughts you weren't supposed to take to your heart?"

"I don't know. But maybe, if it gets to me a lot, I'd cry."

Sayo and Aya were looking out to the night sky from their apartment's veranda, the two of them finding their roommates having a trouble with sleeping, and they decided to talk outside to clear their mind.

It was started with a silent, then small talks to lighten the mood, but then the question came from Sayo made Aya slightly.. intrigued. She tried to look at her roommate, and finding a glimpse of vulnerability in her eyes.

"I'd cry," is more like her obvious answer. How much Aya really wanted to stay strong? But letting out her thoughts along with her trusted roommate is the only time she could expose her true self to others, and none could listen to her better than Sayo. "Crying sometimes made things better. Even it is mean that I'd be called a crybaby, but that's just how girls like me are. I am not as strong as you.. or maybe Chisato-chan as well.. But maybe.. just maybe, I wanted to not to cry, even for once."

"I see." Sayo looked down at the busy night street, five floors apart below them. Her finger made a circling motion on the cold railing steel, which is probably unseen by Aya's eyes as she hid her hand beneath her arm, crossed together. "And what kind of thoughts you were having? I can always listen to you, Maruyama-san." Sayo tried to console Aya, perhaps the best way to do next is to let her vent out for a while, and she did, telling Sayo her horrible story about being a solo idol, being talked about here and there with nasty rumors from college. Sayo did not bat her eyes away from the pinkette, there is a clear hint that Aya tried to hold her tears, ironically after saying crying is okay.

"...It's a tough life I'm living, but as long there is people supporting me, I'll be fine..!" Aya mustered up a smile, she practiced herself to be strong, but before she even continued she felt Sayo's hand reaching for her, intertwining her fingers in a tight grip, thus saying, "You don't have to hold it back in front of me. You've shown me much than you thought, and it's okay for you to let it out if it makes you feel better." Aya suddenly came to a realization; she did not have to try hard to masking her true self. The cannot withstand the rumors around her, those mean words almost broke her emotionally, and if she has the time to let go, it is now.

Aya clung tight to Sayo as she began to sob on the shoulder of the other girl, and Sayo trying to comfort her with gentle rubs and comforting whisper, to see Aya breaks is disheartening for Sayo, and she don't want her dearest to try and build a wall inbetween them. Thus from that night and so on, Aya never hold herself and let her bare, fragile heart shown in front of Sayo, and Sayo promised to be there for Aya, completing each other side by side, and heart by heart.