Call Me

"Is it warm already?"

"Uhm.. yeah."

A warm blanket covered both of Sayo and Aya that night, for a night of Spring that supposed to be warm, but an exception for tonight as it was raining just then. The two of them just got home after college back to their dorm and unfortunately they caught in the rain on their way back. They quickly changed to a warmer attire after a brief shower, but those aren't enough to warm herself, that is before Sayo proposed the idea of them cuddling together in the same blanket.

Aya did agreed to the idea and the two finally laid down on the bed with a thick blanket covering them, arms around each other as they chatted on how their day been. After a while, Aya finally let out a small yawn and eventually almost falling asleep on Sayo's chest. Sayo took her chance to observe her features and some thoughts about her came across her mind.. especially when she tends to call Sayo with "Sayo-chan".

Sayo might try the same thing, but it would be silly for her.. but she thinks it is okay for her since Aya is asleep... right?

"M-Ma... no, not that..

...A.. Aya..-chan. Aya-chan.. Aya-chan.."

Sayo mumbled softly underneath her breath, her cheeks tingling with warm sensation, but what she did not fully aware of that Aya did not really asleep.. and only half-asleep.

The call woke Aya up and she finally gazed up at Sayo, which now her cheeks turned as red as a tomato upon discovering that Aya woke up after her call.

"Sayo-chan.. Did you just call me?"

Oh. God.

At this rate her heart skipped a beat, she is at loss of words on how to respond, but before she even opened her mouth, Aya continued.. and making things worst for her.

"I swear that I did hear something with.. '-chan'.. Was that you?"

And underneath her sleepy facade, Aya hid a light smirk at the mint-haired, teasing her on what she overheard from her.

"Oh, but it's okay! If you wanted to call me Aya-chan.. Feel free to do so!"

And on that whole night, Sayo spent her time calling her "Aya-chan" whilst now clinging to her chest like a flustered baby that she'd only show to her roommate.