Reading It Differently

"Sayo-chan, what is this?"

On that fine day, Sayo and Aya decided to have a stroll around the mall. At first Aya was as bored to just stop at the food court and leave, but then Sayo remembered she has to restock on student council's paper supplies so they stopped by one of the stationary around there.

The two of them finally ventured inside the shop with Aya trying to find some new cute pens for her collection while Sayo picking up some papers and inks for "serious business", until Aya came across a shelf and asked the prior question.

"That's.." Sayo squinted as she stood in front of the shelf, trying to decipher the jumbled words indicating the name of the display. "That's.. School Supplies, it reads." Aya gave no reaction or whatsoever but only to speechlessly stood there like a statue, Sayo distracted her attention from the misplaced alphabets to the unusually silent girlfriend.

"Maruyama-san?"

"Shosple Colupis."

"Huh?"

"It reads, Shosple Colupis."

Sayo's mind almost went haywire to know one thing for sure at that moment― Maruyama Aya only has one braincell and it shows.

"No, no. It is.. School.. Supplies. Read it from this to this, in zig-zag."

"But.. why do they had to make it like this? It is Shosple Colupis..!"

Sayo sighed and just to walked away, taking Aya's arm into her and dragging her away from the spot.

"That's enough about it, Maruyama-san. We better head back before the last strand of your braincell snapped."

Aya did not know what that supposed to mean but she walked away along with Sayo with a final glance over the stationary rack, and perhaps tonight she will be having thoughts about how the staff in charge would change it from School Supplies to Shosple Colupis.