Soul ties

Continuation of last chapter

Beyonce
December, 23, 2020
12:13pm

Nicki tryna act hard for someone like ion know who she really is...tf.

"Show you watttt?"

"If you can throw it back or not."

"In this closet? Yeah you must be high"

"Perfectly sober"

"We not finna fuck in a closet...at school...not on my bed at my house."

"Hmm ok" I say getting closer to her lips.

"What about now?"

"Yes." She fell into the trap I had set for her, wait for her to get caught.

"Turn around then baby" she turns around and I instantly press my front against her. Slowly grinding onto her backside. I started to get semi hard and I heard her gasp.

"What's that?"

"Real nigga dick" she reaches back and touched my clothed dick.

"May I see?"

"Oh now you wanna act all innocent and shit like you wasn't just saying some slick shit."

"Yes daddy I'm sorry."

"Good dick will make you act right."

"Please."

"Please what?"

"Please fuck me"

"That was all you had to say. You ready?"

"Shii I'm down for whatever." I nod and grab her hand taking her to the stage of the auditorium. The curtains are down so if anyone wanted to walk in they wouldn't see us immediately.

I lay my jacket on the floor and began to take my shoes off. I put them close to my jacket so I'll know where they were at all times. I start unbuckling my belt when her hand stops me.

"Let me do the honors." She gets on her knees then works on getting my pants down. She succeeded and brings them to my ankles. Her mouth agape as she saw the print that was in my boxers.

She licks my clothes dick and I shudder at the feeling of her tongue on my hard member.

"Can I taste you?"

"You may do whatever." She pulls my boxers down and grabs the base of me and licks the tip slowly. I moan tangling my fingers in her hair.

"I don't think I can put it all in my mouth papi." I- that sounded so sexy from her ngl.

"Just do you baby. It's ok just do what you can" she nodded in understanding. She proceeded to put me inside her mouth taking as much as she can. She going crazy on my shit making a nigga feel good.

"Shit onika" I say in utter bliss. Her mouth just so soft and so warm imma put all my kids down her throat.

"You like this papi?"

"A lot." I feel my release coming and it's coming fast and hard. I plant my feet and grab the back of her head and thrusted. Trying to get off. I release down her throat. I pull out and let my dick rest on her face as I try and process how it happened so quickly. I need to put her on lock as soon as I can.

"Your turn babygirl" I say laying her down on my jacket. I kiss her neck and she brings me into a kiss. She wraps her legs around me as I start grinding down into her. I slowly make my way down to her pants and I unbutton them, and slowly pulled them down. I start kissing on the inside of her thighs. Getting close to where I need to be.