Again pt 2

Beyonce POV

Nicki been looking fine in her lil outfit of hers. She been real tasty looking tonight, but she always looks that way. I swapped seats with lani because I couldn't stay away from her. I looked at her face all her features her dimples, her teeth, smile allat good stuff, she's just so beautiful.

I rub my hand against her exposed thigh as a loving gesture reassuring her that I don't plan on leaving, I'm here for good, I just gotta get out the gang shit. But I gotta finish some business before I get out. I gotta make sure ain't nun else on my mental before I start this family wit me and nic. I look over at my lovely girlfriend looking at her phone so interested in it. I peak at it for a second and she on instagram curving some niggas in her DMs.

She said no I have a girlfriend thank you tho. I'm very happy that she did that. I look forward towards the front of the car. I feel hands on my face and I feel them grab my face. Nicki made me look towards her and I look her in her eyes. And she goes back to texting the nigga she was curving. Then she sends a video of her getting her back blow out by me. Obviously. That day was so fun. She showed that nigga who she belongs to and who be making her feel good. Smart girl.

Flash back...
"Beyonce" she yelled from her room. I walk up the stairs to her room.

"Yes baby- oooo I like that." I walked in on her bending over picking something up. I walk up behind and press my front to her backside. She stood up straight when she felt me behind her.

"Hey baby." I say smiling.

"Hey papi."

"Don't start nun you can't finish."

"I finish everything I start. Don't start nun YOU can't finish tf."

"Shiii I finish everything with the quickness don't try me."

"Hm. So if I rubbed you through your shorts then what?"

"Find out and you gone see." She took me up on that offer and grabbed my friend downstairs. I moan at her touch, ready to get shit popping. I grab her neck and I bring her into a kiss and she wrapped her arms around my neck and I wrap mine around her body. I pick her up and lay her on the bed.

I kissed and licked all over her neck and gave her a couple of hickeys.

"Oooo daddyyyy" I rubbed my hands up and down her body as I kissed all over her chest. I reached my hand into her shorts and I rubbed through her wetness. She started moaning at my touch. Her hand wrapped around my forearm as I thrusted my fingers in and out of her. I looked at her face distort as she was nearing her edge. She clenched around my fingers as I hit her the spot inside her.

"Daddy I'm finna cum" she said breathing heavily.

"Cum for me baby." With a few more thrusts she came all over my fingers, I kept my fingers inside of her as I kissed her, she kissed me back roughly she want to fuck me. I pull my fingers from out of her and I bring them to my mouth moaning at her taste.

She then brings me into a kiss as she puts me on my back and straddles me, she starts grinding into me as my hands travel to her ass making her grind harder into me.

"Papi fuck me." I take off my shorts and my shirt leaving me in my bra, she follows by undressing getting completely naked. I take off my sports bra and I throw it to the side.

"Hands and knees baby." She gets on her hands and knees and I teased her by swiping my dick up and down her pussy before I finally push in. I moan at the feeling of being inside her again. She felt so good to me her walls would hug my dick and coated it in her juices let me tell you her pussy creamy, it just be all over the dick and I'm not complaining I call her my little ice cream cone.