Sit down

Beyonce
September 27th

My mom scares me. After she leave I'm beating Nicki until she can't walk. She should learn to watch her mouth. Rose kept rubbing my shoulder like that was gone do sumn for me. Fuck she had to teach Nicki for. I'm embarrassed.

"Bitch get off me damn." I moved my arm.

"Now Beyonce is that anyway to talk to a woman you proposed to?" My momma said.

"How you know I proposed?"

"I've been listening for a good 10 minutes before making my presence known."

"Oh. She not my bitch so..."

"Who is?"

"Nicki." My mom looked at Nicki and Nicki looked at her like I said dumb shit.

"Then why do you treat her like this?"

"Like what?"

"You don't see the way you act?"

"No."

"You acting like yo daddy. You know how long it took to get this man to act right? Nicki just like me. She saw the potential in yo dumbass and she gone stick wit you. When I had Solange then this nigga changed. He stopped putting his hands on me. You caused him to be the way he was all the stress caused a deformity hence you being fucking crazy."

"He used to beat you?"

"Yes nigga do you not listen?"

"Imma beat his ass for touching you."

"When yo child find out how you think they gone react? You think they gone fuck witchu?"

"Mane that's different."

"How is it different? Because its you? Yo kids might grow up to kill you and if they do imma cry then imma spit on yo grave."

"Wow you gone do me like that mama."

"Don't do that I'm not yo mom until you get yo shit together."

"Disowned me?"

"I'm not here for you I was invited by my sugar."

"Lani you a bitch."

"You a bitch as well. Talking bout it's different I may be dumb but Ian that dumb."

"Why y'all all calling me dumb."

"First of all bey I said this when you went on a rampage with them niggas a while back. You are laid up at the moment a bitch you found at a strip club and then you got her in the house Nicki paid for because yo broke ass don't got money since you decided to buy a fucking private jet. You are embarrassing her. I don't know how she ain't slit yo throat while you sleep she is stronger than me you would've been dead. You have one of the most recognized woman in your grasp and she held you down when you had yo episodes and then she moved in so if you had one she could help you. She is an amazing woman bro and you fucking it up Everytime you gain her trust yo ass bullshit it and fuck it up. Let's be honest. There are so many niggas and females ready to take your place and atp your just flaunting her in they face your keeping her cuz she pretty to look at. You wouldn't have shit that you got. She got you deals she got you this house. She helped get you a damn job and you over here playing wit her." Kirk said balling his fist up.