Ready Player 2

Beyonce

I gave nika a half a tab since she can handle it I think. Well she finna be off her ass. I walked to my car and I opened the door asking her to reach in the glove compartment since my balance ain't that good. She bent over giving me complete view of her ass. I press myself against her back side.

"Oo baby, don't do that now."

"Shorty why not. I'm tryna get busy. Ya feel me."

"Baby I know. I feel you." I pressed a little harder.

"Oh you feel that?"

"Yes daddy I feel it."

"Then help me out."

"We gotta go back inside"

"I wanna go back inside something"

"Not something, someone."

"Yessa you get me shorty on my momma g"

"Yo accent so sexy. It's southern and like very chicagoian."

"Shorty yo ass tweakin ion got no accent fr"

"Yes you do baby, it's thick and heavy and shit don't make sense sometimes."

"No."

"Yeah say street, strawberry, and I'm finna be up there soon."

"Screen, scrawberry, imma slide."

"Like I said."

"Shorty on my momma g, you mad- ight shorty"

"Awe I made you made. It's not fault you be like 'ight so boom last week I caught this nigga In traffic, he was like you a bitch I said it's up den, I told my big homie to slide it was up he said yeah I said yeah it's that. Then whoo whoo almost got bumped cuz they was lo-"

"I get it damn. I know I be doing shit."

"Sorry I was just impersonating no need to get personal"

"It's im-person-ating had to take it personally."

"It's ok baby I love it."

"Duh shorty yeen had a choice." She reached down and grabbed the weed from the glove box.

"Damn nigga you got a whole dispensary."

"Yuh gotta. Get the papers as well." She reached in and grabbed the wooden box with the blunt wraps in it. I grabbed the bag of weed and she closed the door walking towards her house. We get back to the stu and I see that Kirk had already sparked up.

"Aye for yeen wai- that shit smelt so good what that is."

"OG purple rock."

"Oo that's what it smell like? We did our shit on my momma."

"On foe nem g."

"Let me hit it."

"Ight bet." I took the blunt from him and I took bout 2 puffs and this shit was gas. Instantly feel it.

"You got more, you tryna *coughing fit*mix it?"

"Duh nigga I wanna be high high" he pulled out a medium size baggy out his bag and handed it to me. I sat down and brang the coffee table closer to me, I place down the bags.

"Bitch I know you not finna roll up after I asked you to take it outside."

"Nic take a chill pill." Kirk said.

"She needa get fuck frfr" mani said.

"It be yo own best friends fr." She said side eyeing normani