Broken glass

Beyonce
July 6th

I sat in the chair tied up and beaten. First time I bit off more than I could chew. They caught me off guard they temporarily paralyzed me and beat me down bad asf tbh I deserved it. I could feel everything. The bones in my face being broken. My ribs being smashed with a weighted metal bat. The worse of it all is that I've been here since yesterday. It's now almost been a full day of me being here. I haven't seen nic or my dogs they took my phone and broke it.

If I get out of here this bitch going up in flames. This experience has humbled me a lot. I'm not invincible. I need to hurry and get my family shit together before I die. If this is that last time I'm alive then I failed at being a mother. Cuz I won't be one with the woman I love. A light come on in this dark room shaking me from my thoughts.

"Who sent you here?" The man asked walking towards the chair infront of me.

"Myself." I ain't no snitch for people I like.

"I'm not going to ask again. Who sent you?"

"Fedex." He walked up and picked me square in my jaw. I groaned in pain. I just know I have a black eye and bruises everywhere.

"Ok you funny I'll give you that but who sent you."

"Thought that was your last time asking."

"Yk I could use you on my team. Since you don't have no one to work for."

"I work for myself I'm a lone bullet. I go where I want to."

"You're very interesting. We had to sedate you to be able to bring you down. You're very strong for a woman. What's your name."

"Giselle."

"Hm pretty name for a pretty girl. Yk I could let you go if you take care of sumn for me."

"I don't want no handouts. I'll get out myself "

"All you have to do is let me fuck and maybe some other people and then you'll be set free."

"With all do respect you cute but you don't want dick in yo mouth."

"What do you mean?"

"Said what I said."

"Are you disagreeing?"

"Omg you're a genius."

"Sarcasm don't fit such a pretty girl like you." He got up and touched my face. More like caressed.

"Why are you sticky fuck you been. In some goddamn syrup you finna make me break out nigga move"

"You are very disrespectful."

"Sorry I don't like my face being touch by no one but one person."

"You must care about them a lot. Yes?"

"Man fuck am I tied up for. Tryna make small talk like shit sweet. This sour ass situation."

"Just tryna talk baby."

"Don't call me that sir. Are you sweating or is that your hair gel falling on me?"