Dont listen

Nicki
December 21rst

I'm chilling wit Mami and stadia watching TV and Mani is looking for a channel. She flips past the news and it's a high speed chase. She clicked off real fast like she don't need to know what's going on.

"Go back that looks interesting."

"But it's the newsssssss i hate the newssss." She whined.

"Girl go back." She huffed and flipped back and bey's face flashed the screen as Mani turned the Tv off. My mouth dropped and closed right back. I felt my face get hot.

"Turn the TV back on."

"Let's just breathe in the non radiationed air. Now the TV's off I can finally breathe well."

"Mani!"

"Nicki."

"Turn the damn tv back on."

"I'm pressing the button it's not turning on."

"Dont get cut." The tv magically turned on and I see a car speeding down a highway looks like driving by Lani. They weaving in and out of traffic.

"I'm finna beat this hoe ass fr. Now why would she like to me ghee." I said disappointed but not surprised.

"How we even know that's her."

"Yo bitch there too!" I yelled at Mani.

"Wha- what? Imma beat her ass." She said flaking surprised.

"You knew didn't you?" I said getting up. I walked over to my phone, went to my room and I called bey on FaceTime. After a few rings she answered.

Hey baby what's up?

Nun bey I just missed you.

I haven't been gone that long.

I know I just miss you and your big dick daddy.

Is that so baby?

Yes. If you don't get arrested wit yo dumb ass maybe you could get some.

Yo what I did why you so pissy nic?

I have every reason to be pissy bey. You out here doing dumb shit. Like do you ever stop.

Wym?

Why you outta breath?

We was just running in paintball.

Hm are you lying Beyonce?

No.

Yes tf you are. Just be honest with me.

We finna head to the next spot I'm not doing fuck shit no more.

Hm is that so Giselle? I said getting angry with her still lying to me. I looked for the TV remote and went to the news showing her face and weaving in and out of traffic. I turned the camera around to the TV and her jaw went slack. She covered her mouth and spoke.