Episode

⚠️Trigger warning chapter⚠️

Nicki POV
Working with beyonce on her well being and mental health is tough, the day we had at the district yesterday seem to nice to be real, turns out that, that day triggered something in her and now she has break outs where her mind really takes over her body.

I try and be there for her when she's like this, just to hold her and keep her safe but the times I can't make it in time are the ones that scare me the most, what if she takes her anger out on her little sister tho it's not likely, but they can happen. I don't want her to have to worry about it.

She's been trying really hard to get away from her past but all of a sudden it popped up like an unwanted pimple but instead of ruining one life it decided ruin the lives around the one it haunts. Her twitching s have been back, the voices, random screaming's, punching walls, and worse of all anger. I haven't seen her angry for anything linger than 30 seconds but she's always angry, her mood swings are more frequent and common. She used to love life now she hates being in it.

The darkness she hid once is now coming back, and it's coming back with a vengeance. Her mom asked me to stay with them for a little while to see if it will calm her down a little bit. I agreed and packed a months worth of clothes, and headed towards the Knowles residence.

I listened to some music on the way there, and my song came on. It brang tears to my eyes but I couldn't turn it off. It's such a beautiful song you can hear and feel all the emotion that I was going through at this time. My heart ached listening to this song. I began to feel myself slowly drift in and out of the song. The melody strumming at my heart and the vibrations tickling my soul. It sent chills up my spine, I've never heard my voice until I heard this.

She really did mean something to me if I went back after creating this unbelievable song. It's like she's my light and I'm the bug drawn to it, the mishaps happen but then it electrifies me. I will always run back to beyonce, as stupid as it sounds, but I'm really in love with her.

I pulled on the bey's block which snapped me out of my senses. I finally hear the sirens and cop cars and I see the flashing lights that I've seen many times before. I see Ms.Tina outside with her husband. Tem staring at the ambulance crying. Her little sister sitting on the curb shaking as the whole family is being broken apart and I would soon find out the reason why.

I pulled the car over to the curb and got out hurriedly. I run over and they look at me crying. I hug Ms.Tina and reassure her that everything is fine. I then see solo trying to go into the ambulance that holds her sister. I grab her hand and brings her inside and tell her to distract herself from all that happening inside. It's all going so fast the flashing lights, the crys, the screaming from beyonce, and the rage within me. Officers are telling me to calm down and I remain calm as a cucumber.

"Are you onika? They said she calms down when your with her? Can you try please?" Not knowing what to say I nod my head as they open the door. I didn't know that this would be the the worse thing I've seen. Her strapped to the bed fighting to get out of the restraints that hold her down. They didn't know that it's only making it worse, they're treating her like she's an animal, when infact shes not. They help me up into the back of the truck.

I look at beyonce with tears in my eyes, she looks so scared and broken. She's moving around in such a way that scares me. But it isn't about me so I do the thing I do best and I sing to her the same song I sang that day we went shopping. Her eyes turn from fear to love. Her erratic and restrained movements come to a slow stop as I caressed her curls and forehead.

"It's ok baby, they won't hurt you"

"Are they gonna take me away please don't let them take me away. Fuck."