💮Mauve💮

Two more weeks have passed since that day. But he still couldn't forget about what happened...or what didn't happen.
Was that just a dream? Did the alcohol make him hallucinate and fantasize? Or did that mysterious woman really safe his ass, locked him in her house and made his mind drive crazy by nearly kissing him but beating him in the end instead?
What ever happened, Armin was sure, that he shall see her again.

Noises. Students talking and leaving the hallway. Armin strokes back his hair as he leaves the huge lecture hall. Talking about math and physic about four hours long is really tiring. Especially while thinking and observing everything the professor asks and talks about. He breaths deeply out and goes into the library. A place where he can relax a little and get rid of his headaches. As he passes some shelves he grabs the first book he feels in his hands and pulls it out. A few meters away he let's his body sink into a soft bench and breaths deeply while looking at the book he just pulled out. A book about psychology. Interesting. One more subject of science he might be very passionated about. Psychology was the first thing Armin wanted to study. But he thought he should try math first. But it's slowly turning boring.

He opens the book and takes a deep breath. Scans it from all sides and strokes very carefully over every page of it. Just like he'd be holding the bible in his hands or a formula for immortality.
But it's psychology.
It's a book.
It's knowledge.
That's what he loves.
So he treats it gently.

As Armin dives his head into the deep pages he doesn't even notice a girl watching him a few meters away. She smiles at Armins curious and focused view. As Armin looks up he notices one of Carlys friends, but he realises he has never talked to her.
She smiles at him. Very friendly. Armin wants to be friendly too, so he smiles back. What was her name again? She looks pretty cute though, wearing that pale orange dress which fits her pretty well. She sits next to him and keeps wearing that smile.
"Reading a book about manipulation, huh?", she says and giggles. Armin chews his lips and looks at the book.
"No its...actually psychology but, you aren't even that wrong", says Armin and closes the book as he focuses on the girl.
"You are one of Carlys girlfriends, aren't you? May I ask you for your name? Sorry, I can't remember it... ", asks Armin and smiles a little awkward to her. "Sure. We didn't interact yet. I am Hitch. Nice to meet you. I know Carly since she lives here. We used to study psychology together but she has lost her interest, so-...".
"Wait, you study psychology? No wonder I haven't seen you before. I belong to the nerds studying maths, physics, programming...".
"Uh, don't go on, I can't understand that strange language of yours. Sounds too nerdy to me", she says and laughs, so does he.

The clock bells. They look both at the clock. Hitch smirks at Armin then and walks away a few steps. "I have to leave now, hopefully we see us again soon...", she says and waves at him. Armin nods and smiles softly. "See you soon".

.
.
.
It's time. He has one hour left. He shall leave now.
As Armin leaves the huge building he looks around the streets and searches for the bus station which will lead him to his new working place. He needs a job. He shall make some money. And while he does that he can get to know interesting people.
Who exactly? What do you think?
Let's see...
As Armin is driving by the bus he reads through the announcement again which he has found in the mall. Several stations are searching for students who will help out for some money. Armin doesn't know yet where exactly he will work. But all he hopes is that it's not too far...
.
.
.
.
Taking his best shirt and pants out of his closet and dressing it. Combing his hair very gently while he wears his smirk. He takes his bag and leaves the flat.
.
.
.
.
"I can't believe it... I gave you a month to find that woman and you couldn't find her?! And what's more worse is that other colleges are talking about you not even doing a damn shit for this incident! That's unprofessional! What are you even doing here, Steve?! Go and look out for another job! ", a very angry female voice yelles through the hall of the meeting office. Annie, who is walking circles around a huge round table which is full of police men, looks pretty mad at every police officer." We are looking for this motherfucker a year already, a year. And no one can find him from you. How do you want to get on my position, if you even can't catch a murderer, who spreads so much information about himself and what he's doing. So stand up and get him finally! Next week I want to see more progress, take your job seriously ", she says in a passive aggressive way while leaning her fists on her table, as she finishes her last circle around the table. A scary view covers everyone who's in this room and wants to leave. As Annie says" you are free" they are allowed to stand up. So she does.
As everyone has left the room Annie strokes back her hair behind her ear and breaths deeply in. She decides to go to her private office and rest a little. As she opens the door and closes it again she sees someone cleaning her working space. She widens her eyes and can't believe it. That person...

"Arlert?"
Armin turns his face around and immediately gets reddish cheeks. He stands up properly and looks at her "
M-Miss Leonhardt... Nice to see you again.
.
.
.
.
.
.