▫️Grey▫️

About two hours later Armin and Carly went back to the college, still in shock what happened. Who knows what would have happened to them, maybe they would have been killed...if SHE didn't appear. She...who is she? Okay, she's obviously a police officer. But that's all that is clear about her. Will she appear again? Anywhere?

"Hey Armin, do you listen to me?". Armin looks pretty confused up to Carly. Indeed he wasn't listening. "Sorry, what did you say?". "Can I have that book finally? The one you are holding. In your hands."
Armin looks down confused. He completely forgot they were in the library. It's so huge and offers so many books. Everything he likes. And still he thinks about HER.
"You are still shocked by what happened, aren't you? I am really sorry that you had to experience such a thing on your very first day in Paris."
"D-Dont worry, I am good. I experienced even more traumatic things in my past...".
As Carly wants to say something she suddenly hears a very familiar voice of a cheering girl.
"Carly! Hey!"
"Lily! What are you doing here? Nice to see you!"
The girls hug each other happily and Armin watches them with a soft smile. Chloe turns Lily around to Armin and smiles.
"Lilly, that's my new friend Armin. He's my roommate from now on. Armin, that's Lilly. My best friend."
"Nice to meet you Lilly".
"The same counts for you."
Both shake gently their hands and smile at each other in a warm way. At least he's getting to know more students. But still that's not really distracting his mind from what happened before.
"What are you guys doing here? Already getting books to study?", says Lilly in a provoking way while smirking brightly as she's leaning against the shelves and plays with her short orange curly hair. "Actually I am just showing Armin the building since he hasn't been here yet. He has arrived yesterday".
"Arrived? So you are from abroad? Let me guess...you're German. No...russian. Or maybe british? ".
Armin shakes his head and smirks.
"Actually I am coming from the USA".
"Oh wow, that's hot actually".
Armin blushes slightly and shakes his head. Carly grabs both of their hands and looks smiling at them.
"What about we go to the SC?"
"Oh yes great! Armin, you need to go there with us. There are many students from our semestre. It's like a huge flat for young people. There are all things students need to have fun together. Game consoles, board games, couches, a TV and much more!"
Lilly smirks as she looks at Carly." And many rooms for making out... ". Carly shakes her head by the perverted way Lilly looks again.
" Sure, you must know that since you are an expert in one night stands", says Carly with a huge smirk at Lilly who blushes now a bit and breaths deeply in. "Whatever, everyone is there today evening. You can join if you want to". Lilly turns around and leaves them alone then. Armin looks at Carly and shakes his head. "Is there anything more I should know", asks Armin in an innocent way. Carly holds up her palm. " Yes. Beware of french girls. They can be hot but easily break hearts. Don't ever fall in love with them...and one-night stands with Lilly are dangerous, I am telling you". Armin just laughs slightly and shakes his head. Not really taking seriously what Carly said.

Rain.
More rain.
Sun has gone to bed.
8 p.m.

Armin lays in the sofa and strokes back his hair which is illuminated by a small lamp standing on the table. He looks thoughtfully into his smartphone as he reads about some incidences which happened today in Paris. He hopes to find the one he was involved in. Hm...nothing. Just like nothing happened. That's strange. Seems like the police doesn't want anyone to know about this incident. Although a group of people saw what happened, including me and Carly. But... Why does it even bother him so much? Is it... becau-...

"Armin! Come now. Everyone is already there having fun. Let's go", shouts Carly into the living room that Armin completely looses all his analyzing thoughts. He shakes his head, stands up and closes the door behind his back. Walking his way after Carly.
New people.
How exciting.
Hopefully they are nice.