Glaucous

Here he is.
In that white crystal palace.
Doing... Household.
What else might he do again...slowly Armin gets the feeling Annie just needs someone stupid who does work for her.
And he's that stupid person.
But it's fine.

As Armin cleans Annie's huge cupboard in her bedroom he strokes away some sweat from his forehead.
He looks down a little tired.
It's nearly midnight again.
As he looks around he sees that huge bed. Oh...he wished jumping into it right now, close his eyes and...

As he nearly does so he hears some steps which frighten him slightly. He looks up to the doorframe where Annie is standing now, wearing a silky and short sleeping dress. The way she rests her arm against her hip makes her look so beautiful and the black color of her dress tones her body even more.
She looks at him who is kneeling on the floor, cleaning that white cupboard.
She smirks and closes the door behind herself, walks towards him and stands right at the front of his body, making him blush again by her dominant view. How much he wished pushing her into that bed, stroke up her defined female thigh and pull the dress off, grab her body and kiss it all way up and never let her leave his arms.

But he can't.
Not without her permition.

"You must be tired, aren't you? ", she asks in a low pitched voice, making his ears pretty weak.
He looks up to her. Not knowing what he should say. Being afraid of stuttering or sounding stupid. He just nods slightly but immediately shakes his head.
"You look pretty done. Enough work for today", she says in a soft and quiet way what makes his view even more shy.
Damn. She's so gentle. And caring.
What an opposite towards Miss Leonhardt. Can't believe that's one person after all...

She gently strokes back some of his shiny blond hair behind his ear and grabs his chin to pull him up from the floor.
Armin follows her seductive touches and stands up slowly as she watches him with that specific view again.
That hungry eyes... So bright, so sharp, so soft, so lovely, so....lonely.
What is that? That empty spot...those crystal eyes can't hide everything, can they? That little empty and sad piece makes Armin feel winter appear in his mind. Her heart, it's broken. That gaze tells it. But what caused it? And why do her eyes tell him that? Do they feel hope? Hope for...filling that loneliness?

Before Armin could analyze her crystals more he feels a firm grab at his collar and soft, warm and thirsty lips moving against his ones, making him stop breathing and just froze in her tight grab again.
The gentle, slow and postulating way she kisses him makes Armin heat up immediately. But as she pushes him willingly against the cupboard he nearly looses his patience. He kisses her back, carefully but passionated. Their wet and warm tongues feel like they are dancing a dramatic duet of tango. Armin treating her pretty gently and carefully, making her escape sometimes but catching up on her movements again. The longer it goes the deeper and uncontrolled their breaths become. She strokes down Armins sensitive chest, down to his belt.
As he feels her undoing that thing he nearly bites their knot of tongues. But she doesn't stop there. She dares opening Armins pants, so fast he couldn't process it in his overwhelmed head and strokes delicately into his underwear.

A long and deep gasp leaves Armins puffy lips as she works her tiny but gifted fingers all way up and down Armins hard dick which becomes even harder now. He can't help it and leans even more against that cupboard, grabbing her exposed thigh to hold himself better and feel her. She seems to like it, at least she moans enjoyed into their hot kiss, what makes Armin groan even more and his body even more tense.
Damn, he should enjoy it. No, he should stop her from doing that. They are just colleagues... Are they?

As if that wasn't enough torture Annie breaks their kiss and breaths heavy against his puffy and red ones. She gently wipes away some saliva from his lips and chin, looking pretty wild and dangerous into his weak gentle and passionate eyes, scaring him what she might do next. She smirks and opens his white shirt what turns him on even more. As she does so she leans down to his neck and kisses it with soft bites and gentle sucking all way down to his lower area. Armin can't stop breathing heavy by every of her touches.
Damn, she's so good.
But he didn't expect her next surprise.
Armin widens his eyes, opens his mouth and gasps loudly pretty hot into the room. Annie...her lips tightening around Armins huge dick, her tongue entwining it and licking circles around the top of his hard friend, making him precome already into her seductive licking.
Fuck. She's so good. Damn, he still should stop her...
"A-Annie...d-don-...ah... ", he moans heated into the air, grabbing her soft hair carefully but still firmly.
She keeps doing her job, not even thinking of tomorrow. She wants him. Now.