Rose Red

The next week's just mirrored his first one.
Going to college.
Going to work.
Being hated by Floche and Leonhardt.
Meeting Annie after work.
Making her moan all night long.
Missing her in the next morning after waking up.
Leaving her house early in the morning and remembering her angelic scent and touches.
Carly giving Armin sceptical gazes as he says, he's working all night.
Repeat.

Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. One month has passed. Already. And nothing changed.
It's not that he complains about it, he loves meeting Annie that way but...
He still didn't exchange any normal word with Annie.
No. They weren't having any conversations.
They were barely talking. Just small things like "Hello", "the cleaning stuff is in the kitchen", "thank you" and...the stuff you might say when you have Sex.
Armin is thinking about that all day long and all night. Even now when he's sleeping with Annie, moving into her rhythm, making her come and groan.
Damn, she's so hot.

As both explode in ecstasy and breath heavily Armin slows down his movements and slides out of her after a while. He lays right next to her and scans deeply her face which his pretty red and sweaty, just like his one. No surprise after having sex about two hours now.
She turns her eyes slowly to Armins face as she feels his gaze on her skin. Looking at her like a little happy boy who adores his new toy. But it's not the first time he does that. Every time he sees her he can't pull his eyes away from her gorgeous view and her addicting touches. As their breath slows down completely and Annie closes her eyes Armin dares breaking their routine.
As he gently strokes back her wet blonde strains behind her ear he takes a deep breath and talks softly:

"Annie um...C-Can I ask you something?", he asks in a shy way, not sure how she might react to that. She opens her eyes again and looks straight up into Armins eyes.
That view. The way she looks at him is beautiful but also terrifying because he can't read anything out of her eyes. Is she relaxed? Is she mad? Mystery... Who is even that person laying in his arms, looking up to him? Who is she?

"Why?", she asks emotionless as she looks undefined up into his eyes,  making him feel nervous. As he looks back into her crystals he gulbs and strokes down her neck. His heart beats faster. Hopefully she's not getting mad...
"Because...we haven't talked with each other properly since we...well...end up like this", he says and looks gently into her eyes.
"Why are we doing that?", he continues. But Annie doesn't answer this question. She keeps watching Armin who chews his lips as he notices that she's not trying to answer. But then she looks away, thoughtfully. And breaks the silence.
"You don't want it?", she asks in a quiet way. Armin scans her pretty face and shakes his head as he tries to find a connecting of her question to his one.
"That's not what I mean. I want to know what is that between us... "

She turns her face back and keeps looking at him for a while before she finally leans pretty close to his face and strokes his jaw by her tiny thumb. He enjoys it really much. He can't stop looking into her cristal clear eyes which look seductively at Armins lips before they meet Armins eyes too.
He can't wait anymore...why does it take so long for her to answer? The worst thing he could hear is that he doesn't mean anything to her and she's just having fun. But right when he gets a heavy heart she takes him by his neck and pulls him into a deep and postulating kiss again which heats him up immediately. She pushes him under himself and sits on his abdomen as he strokes up her warm hips. She pulls her lips soundfully away and looks deeply into his bright sparkling oceans which are still waiting for any answer. Finally she opens her pretty mouth and breaks the silence and makes Armins heart beat much faster.
"Armin...forget the past and don't think of the future. Just appreciate me, right here, right now. Nothing else is important right now. Just you and me in this moment", she says and leans her head gently against his forehead.

He looks thoughtfully at her. Those words. Not at all what he expected. Not good and not bad. But there's nothing he could add, nothing he can say right now. His head - empty. His heart - craving. Craving for her.
No matter what that means.