🍃Green🍃

Thinking. Scripting. Sending. Waiting. That's all what he's thinking about all day long. "Who do I want to be? What can I say? Will it be good? Will I attend there?", thought Armin as he walks his way back home from school. It's been a hard day though. He got his results from the exams. As usually he has got the best grades of all students in Florida. He's a brain. He's a genius. He's... Armin. Armin Arlert. A shy, blonde haired, blue eyed nerd who loves studying, taking care of his ten little kittens and likes reading books and spending time with his friends and his grandpa. And sometimes he likes just being by himself and his huge universe in his head which likes confusing him sometimes. No. Always.
He grabs his bycicle and drives his way home. At least he thought he would do it. Without any heart attack. But no. His face turns red, his heart contracts and his hands start shaking as he sees that one person. His name is Jean. Jean Kirstein. That so called 'bad boy' or let's better say Armins ex boyfriend was walking his way to his car. Armin sighs by his view and bites his lips. He has never been so much in love like he was with him. They were the most unpredictable couple that could exist but also the most beautiful. They were so different since Jean is wealthy but also problematic and criminal while Armin WAS so innocent, intelligent, the goody-goody. Just like a lion who felt attracted to a bunny. But they started bleeding. And yet they had so many beautiful, lovely and romantic moments. Yes, they even got intimate, nearly every day. Well, at least at the beginning. And Armin loved loosing his innocence towards Jean. But the longer they were together the more they got distant to each other and couldn't give each other what they wanted. It is what it is. Live goes on.

As Armin arrives at his bedroom he finally could do what he was thinking about all day long. Sending his certification to an elite college in Paris. Paris. Why Paris? Because Jean is moving back to his French father. Wait. Is he following him? Or does he want to start a new chapter. Maybe both.
Maybe he meets someone new, someone who matches him better, who sets his soul on fire...