Periwinkle

Sun is shining. Cristals sparkling. White is getting brighter.
That glassy paradise.

As Armin opens his eyes and looks around the room he's laying in he rubs his eyes. As usual. Lately.
But something is different. He can hear someone breathing next to him.
As he turns to the body laying right on the other side of the bed he notices Annie, who's still asleep.
Armin blinks.
'She's not awake yet?' he thinks. And she didn't leave him alone in her cold castle of ice and Cristals. No really, it was damn cold in that room. But not the bed. Not her. Not them.
Warmth spreads all over Armins chest, not just because he cuddles right back under that blanket but also because she didn't leave him alone.
Armin enjoys her staying with him. Not often that she does that, if she even did that once...
Armin watches her peaceful face sleeping in that silky bed. So quiet, so untouchable, so...beautiful.
As usual he scans every snowflake of her skin, her face, her body, in case he can't see that angelic view again. He enjoys every moment, every second his gaze lays on her unintended innocent view.
He dares carefully to stroke away a strain of her silky and soft hair behind her ear. A slight smirk appears on his lips, especially as he remembers last night. He still can't believe that this queen let's someone like him touch her this way, be so close to her, melt with her and become one.
Is this even true?
Isn't he still sleeping and all of this Paris adventure is a dream?
Who knows...
He strokes down her cheekbone to her lips. He wished kissing them so badly. Feeling her sweet taste again. Shall he...dare it? Just one kiss... No he can't do that without her permission. She might get mad. Maybe it's enough if he just leans closer to her face...to have a closer look...to...
Suddenly Armins heart beats very loudly as he sees her Cristal eyes looking up right into his, very tired, confused and done.
Armin leans back very fast. He didn't expect her to wake up now.
He blushes and looks a little scared at her.
"S-Sorry... Annie... I didn't want to be too close to you while you-...".
Armin looks pretty confused as he sees an expression in her face he hasn't seen before. She still looks pretty tired and confused but also very...soft and sweet?
This face...doesnt look like she's about to punch him. She looks like a little girl, a baby girl who needs much of love and hugs.
Armin still looks pretty frozen and kinda scared but also confused, especially as she suddenly grabs his arm in a gentle way and pulls him carefully back to her. She snuggles her cold face into his warm hand and falls into a soft sleep again.
Armin blinks.
She can be...very cute too?
He strokes her cheek carefully and starts smiling. As he does so he carefully cuddles closer to her and warms up her cold hair and face by pulling her into his chest.
'She can be...very cute too...' he thinks.

I am happy for anyone who keeps reading my story. Thank you for staying for so long. I will keep updating as fast as possible.