2nd

It was an hour before dawn, and half of the field Neo's were already in Daniel's building.

The building looked like the normal business purposes, and it is, except there are a few illegal side tracks.

"Winwin, are you near the headquarters already?" Yuta asked through the ear piece everyone had.

The male hummed, "I just entered, hyung. They barely cared about the ID's, follow quick," Winwin replied, Yuta doing as told.

His cold yet strong demeanor covered everything easily, as he passed through the guards almost as quick as a blink of an eye.

"Yohan, mi compadre! I see you brought Jihoon with you," Daniel welcomed.

Yuta just grinned, shaking his hand. "I did, Daniel. I see how you're doing well. How's the casino?" he nonchalantly asked, sitting comfortably on the couch.

What Daniel did not know was, 10 of his 15 guard are the Neo's, stealing the other guards' ID who were arrested that same day with Kim Yohan's crew.

And plus, he wasn't faced with Yohan and Jihoon, but the Neo's their selves.

"It's going good! Mr. Yoo has deposited a billion won for a sponsor, or let's say for the drugs," he chuckled.

The 5 guards laughed with him, so the boys followed the same thing.

Yuta combed his hair to the back of his head, as he cocked a brow. "Impressive, but you didn't guess who I am, ain't I correct?"

Daniel regained his posture, sitting straight. "W-what do you mean? You're Yohan Kim, right?" he asked.

Yuta chuckled, Winwin, along with the other Neo's suddenly laughing with him.

It was seconds late when Daniel realized, "Yohan was sent to the jail earlier this afternoon with his crew, caught on transactions with a few of your crew.

You're one bad partner, Kang." Yuta finished, grinning.

Daniel was about to stand up when Sungchan and Jisung held him back to his seat,  being the two guards behind him in the scene. "You're not going anywhere, Mr. Kang," Sungchan firmly grinned.

The 5 guards were about to charge on the two, but the other Neo's were quick to act. 

Taeyong revealed himself, removing his hood and mask. "I enjoyed the costume, Daniel. Were we good? Should we get an Oscar?" he mocked, smirking down at Daniel. 

"T-TY?!" he asked, Taeyong just mockingly looking at him in the eyes, "One and only, Kang.

Thank you for acting quite cool today, Yu. As expected from you," he mentioned, Yuta just bowing lightly at him before going beside Taeyong.

Yangyang, who was beside Hendery, spoke up. "The police are on their way, they're already downstairs," he stated, Taeyong nodding while still staring down at Daniel.

He took the man by his collar, arms still held by Jisung and Sungchan. "You fucking killed JR, Daniel. You know you have to fucking pay," he growled, Daniel smirking at him, but shaking internally.

"He was a worthless fucker, TY. What's there to lose if he died?" he mocked, receiving a strong punch from Taeyong, probably breaking his nose.

He regained his posture, "You were also a worthless fucker, Daniel. Did I kill you? You were more worthy of that death, you know. Should we escape the cops and kill you instead?!" 

JR was a part of the Pledis crew, leading the unit of NU'EST.

But Daniel's crew killed him after the undercover transaction was revealed, under Daniel's command.

What Daniel didn't know, Pledis is NCT's occasional partner at a few missions.

And JR just happened to be Taeyong's good friend.

Daniel shook his head, his expressions now turned to an alarmed one.

Taeyong slammed the latter back onto his seat, "That's what I thought."

Yuta held him back, tapping on his shoulder. "Let the cops take care of this, TY. A bruise should be enough for now," he firmly told Taeyong.

Thank goodness Yuta was Taeyong's biggest weakness, so he obeyed.

He spared Daniel a deadly glance, "I've had so much more than enough of your bullshits, be thankful if you don't die tonight," he spat, leaving the room with Yuta.

Taeyong sighed as he held his phone out, dialling Mr. Kim.

Yuta looked at him with sympathy, "Take it easy, we still should be up to good stuff," he reminded the older.

When Mr. Kim picked up, Yuta inched closer to him.

Mr. Kim

"Did you get him under?"

"Yes uncle. I kinda got him bruised,
my apologies"

"It's fine, Taeyong. I know why you
did that. You guys take care, alright?"

"Will always do, uncle. You too."

When the call ended, Taeyong tiredly leaned on the wall behind him, the cops passing in front of them to jail Daniel's crew.

Yuta patted his shoulder before hugging him, "You've done more than average, TY, you always do. JR must be proud of you," he stated, trying to comfort the latter.

"You knew how to comfort me, you basically know me more than I do myself," Taeyong sighed, lowly chuckling to Yuta's shoulder.

Yuta just sighed in content, "Like you know me, TY. Just the way you do, too."