16th

Two days after, Yuta is still not waking up, and Taeyong finally had the strength to get up from his bed.

"You think he's okay now? I'm worried," Renjun whispered to Jeno and Jaemin as Taeyong sat on his seat, calling for a meeting that evening.

Jeno shrugged, while Jaemin sighed. "I'm sure he's emotionally not, and mentally stressed. He surely won't be at ease without doing something against Newkidd."

Renjun just fiddled with his fingers, nodding.

Shotaro gazed at Taeyong with the softest worried eyes, "He's gonna be fine soon, right? I feel bad for them, that Hansol is such a fucker," he mumbled.

Sungchan rubbed his back, "They'll be fine, Taro-san. Although not now, that's one sure thing after Yuta-kun wakes up."

Taeyong placed his laptop on the table beside Jungwoo's, while the members watched his careful actions.

The two, Taeil and Yuta, are not gonna be in this expected mission, since Yuta is ill and Taeil will be his personal doctor.

He cleared his throat, "I think you all have already guessed why I called for a meeting, so yes, we have a mission that's due in a week.

It's about the Newkidd and their bullshit, so we can expect bloody war this time." and as he ended that sentence, everyone gulped.

The last time they got into bloody mission was back in 2018, when Jaemin was shot on his shoulder by DSP crew, and Donghyuck shot on his leg, making him unable to walk for a month.

It was the worst.

But due to the recent event with Newkidd, they knew this one's gonna be the worst of all worst.

"Jungwoo, I have sent you the location of their new HQ yesterday, have you checked the area?" he started, Jungwoo showing the views at the projector.

Jungwoo stood up with a remote, "This, is their underground floor. They have the weapons here, the bombs, and Jiann's equipment.

I can work on shutting down his techs, by the day we plan on attacking. I have also studied the bomb with Dejun yesterday," he paused, showing the model of the unfamiliar bomb.

"The wires he used are all black, but we both have determined which wires to cut due to different thickness of the wires.

While I have studied the underground floor, I have sent Chenle the view of the first floor yesterday, and Sungchan the second floor this afternoon. Chenle, can you present now?"

Chenle stood up from his seat, getting the remote from Jungwoo. "Hansol and Seungchan's room is down in first floor, but since there are no cameras that showed me their flat, I had to access Seungchan's spare phone.

I had Hendery play against his account in this mobile game so I can access his camera, and I saw Hansol's bed is a trundle, but instead of another bed, they have their personal weapons stored there.

As for Seungchan's bed, it's a murphy, but some of the stuff seemed to be sus, just saying though. They also have two refrigerators... sus, once again.

Turns out the other is filled with drugged liquids and all sorts. They also eat here, all the somewhat normal and common activities. 

Next floor, Sungchan." he ended, passing Sungchan the remote.

Sungchan stood up, clearing his throat. "Other than the other members' room, I found out that this is where their training ground is.

It seems that they're chilling down after the war days ago. A surprise attack will be cool, and using the bentley cars.