14th

The four took turns in hugging Mr. Seo, and shaking hands with Seungkwan, the undercover secretary that surely Hansol didn't know.

Taeyong lightly shook his head, and Mr. Seo and Seungkwan got the message.

"Guys, I don't know how it happened, but Hansol is with Jinkwon and Jiann in that room," Jungwoo warned, seeing the CCTV footage focused on the shelf.

Johnny cursed, "Dad, there's a secret door to enter the office in another way, right? Where is it again?" he asked, intending for the headquarters to hear.

The man nodded, "There's a restroom downstairs, the last stall is labeled as out of order? Actually that's like, elevator I installed in emergency," he replied.

Renjun cried out in despair, "Yeongho, ask when was it installed, yeah? How the fuck did they even knew," he plead.

"Dad, when was it installed?" Johnny asked, Mr. Seo cursing as he recalled. "Oh fuck, I think I showed Hansol there!"

Just in time, Hansol, Jinkwon and Jiann revealed their selves. "Long time no see, uncle," Hansol smirked.

Yuta's rage came into him, "Fuck you Soul, you're never a part of the family you bastard! After betraying us you're trying to kill us?!" he seethed, taking out his gun to point it at Hansol.

Jinkwon and Jiann quickly pointed guns at him too, "Play fair, Nakamoto."

Taeyong faked a yawn, chuckling. "Soul, know that you're stupid, always, forever. You think I didn't remember uncle showed us that elevator?

I knew you'll be coming here, it's a good bullshit. But please know that we knew you're gonna use the old tactics, of course we'll change our game," he stated with a dark expression.

Soon, the whole Newkidd team was in the office. "Oh really? The main mission is to kill you, my dear uncle. We have the bombs planted-"

"I told you we changed our game, of course it's already dismantled the bombs. The bombs you used are those you made with the Neo's, you thought it can't be taken down by a Neo?" Taeyong caught him off, a bored expression on his face.

Seungchan huffed, "This is boring if we talk much, am I right?" he sarcastically sighed, before firing the guns.

Newkidd was firing here and there, and unfortunately, NCT aren't using vests. Thank goodness their skills are trained the past months.

Johnny quickly pulled Mr. Seo with him to the window, jumping off the building.

They landed on the thick foam Jisung and Doyoung set up. "Let me guess, Andy's suggestion," he joked, Jisung laughing.

The scene in the office is messy, the workers already going out of the building as Jeno alarmed the fire alarm.

Shotaro cursed, "There are 2 fucking unfamiliar bombs planted, one 2 floors below and the other 1 floor above,ask Mr. Seo about the important files and get out of the building!" he screeched, as he saw through his laptop.

The team in the office panicked, as Johnny quickly asked his father about the files. "All the red and blue folders are important, Johnny quick!" his father rushed, Johnny informing them.

Seungkwan and Ten jumped off the building with the folders, Yuta and Taeyong keeping them away from the opponents that's why the two were left in the building.

Jeno, Jaemin, Winwin and Kun were still in, waiting for the other Newkidd members to come down so they can shoot them through heir legs and send them to jail.

Taeil tried dismantling the bomb from the 17th floor, but it seemed helpless, so he jumped off instead, after making sure there are no more workers from the floor and above.

Mark and Donghyuck were on their way downstairs when they saw 6 of the newkidd team going down, Hansol missing.

"What the fuck?! Chance, Hansol is not with his members, check the CCTV where the fuck is that bastard?!" Mark instructed, wanting to go upstairs again before Donghyuck pulled him, "Minhyung let's go!"

Sungchan was about to check when the CCTVs got corrupted. "Bullshit, all CCTVs in the office are out of signal! We don't know what's happening anymore other than Hansol being with the leads!"

Jiann actually cut off the wires before going down.

3 out of 6 members that left Hansol are shot in the leg, but they missed the three who carried the shot members out, escaping the scene.

"His 6 members got away, damn it!" Kun reported.

In the office was a drama between the three, Yuta, Taeyong and Hansol.

"I thought you guys can pass a mission for a hundred percent? What happened?!" Hansol mocked, Taeyong raging once again. "Shut the fuck up or you're gonna get killed, right now!"

Yuta held him back from charging at the other, "We have 3 minutes left, Taeyong. Let's leave this fucker now," he urged, but Hansol suddenly pulled his gun out again, pointing at them. "No, NCT's going down, you guys are going down!"

He aimed it at Taeyong, and Taeyong wasn't fast at shooting Hansol first.

But Yuta was fast to take the bullet for him.

"Yuta!" Hansol and Taeyong screamed at the same time.

Taeyong took Yuta to his arms, as Hansol stood there, guilty.

"T-Taeyong, jump, leave me b-be-"

"I'm not leaving you here!" Taeyong protested, "Stay awake for me Yuta, stay awake!"

Every Neo heard it from their earpiece, alarming them. "Yuta's shot?!" Ten stressed, and everyone knew it clicked Taeyong badly.

Taeyong looked at Hansol with tears of anger, "I'm gonna fucking get back at you if something happens, I'll fucking make you pay!" he screamed at Hansol before carrying Yuta with him, jumping off the building.

Hansol took 2 seconds in shock, before escaping the building, stressing.

I shot Yuta, he thought, I fucking shot him near his heart!

Meanwhile, the bombs exploded as the pair landed.

Taeyong helplessly yelled, "Get him back to the house, Taeil, Jaehyun, quick!" he cried out, Jaehyun quickly taking the unconscious Yuta from his arms as Taeil followed.

Everyone got in the cars, Taeyong riding with Jaehyun's.

His eyes never were taken off from Yuta, as he made sure his pulse is still there.

I'm gonna fucking make him pay, he thought, he's gonna fucking die.