9th

They all went out, but the 9 had to stay back.

"We'll go first," Hendery muttered, Sungchan sitting close to him.

The 4 stood up, "Hey, watch their actions!" Xiaojun cheered in Chinese, the tone covering the meaning.

Renjun understood, and they did.

Hansol really sat with them after, Shotaro taking a picture of the scene. "I took a picture," he informed Sungchan, and probably the rest.

Sungchan was observing what they're doing, until someone pulled out a flash drive, with a certain print.

He was luckily, quick to zoom into it, snapping another picture.

Lucas wore his earpiece, waiting for the signal.

"Guys, get out of there. Go to the mall, I'll send Jaehyun to pick the 9 of you," Taeyong said.

He informed the others, as they stood up. "Good game~" Jungwoo smiled, as they went out of the restaurant.

They continued to act, just in case.

"Hey, Laun wanna go to the mall!" Sungchan spoke in English, remembering Renjun's encounter with the member.

They all started using English, "Your treat, right, Chance?" Shotaro teased, Sungchan snickering. "Whatever."

They took a Taxi to the shopping mall, 3 kilometers away from the restaurant.

The 5 of them took out their earpiece, using it. "Jay, we're on our way to the mall 3 kilometers away. Trevor, where you guys at?" Lucas whispered to his earpiece.

Jaehyun said he's on the way, Yangyang replying after. "We're in the other way more near than that one, but Jay should pick you guys up first," he stated, and the conversation ended.

They all are settled back in the cabin, an hour later.

Everyone were sat on the long table, Taeyong on the edge like usual.

"I recorded his whole explanation, I'm sure Jungwoo and the other new members have seen. Any thoughts?" Taeyong asked.

Chenle raised his hand, "Hyung, his eyes are something. Not the something with emotions, but with a weird stuff. I think it's like the lense we used to have?" he spoke.

They are having a videocall that's projected at the table, the projector installed on the ceiling.

Chenle shared his screen, showing his zoomed in screenshot of Hansol's eye and the contact lense he's talking about.

Jaehyun raised his hand, "I'm sure we tested this before, and Jungwoo found a way to hack into it that's why we didn't use it anymore. What about tracing them when the next encounter comes?"

Taeyong agreed. "Any other?"

Renjun soon raised his hand with Yangyang, but Yangyang let him first.

He sighed, "The guy I encountered earlier when I talked with Jaehyun is one of Mark's classmates. Mark, I'm sure he's not in the three that excused you from us, but I think Shotaro knows who."

Shotaro nodded, "I saw that guy on the encounter with Mr. Shin, along with this guy," he shared his screen, projected at the table was the guys with their faces seen.

He pointed at two guys, one of which being the guy Renjun encountered.

Yangyang raised his hand, "I also encountered one more member, he was at the illegal racing I joined 3 or 4 years ago. At Seoul, I think? He might be their lookout, I think I can keep an eye on him," he stated, pointing another man.