18th

But you can never know the truth with hearing only one side of the story.

Hansol was staring at his own copy that same night, around 2 am, walking by Han River.

He fiddled with the picture in his hands, sighing.

"I'm sorry if it ended this way," he muttered as he stared at the picture, "neither did I want to part from you two..."

The pain that he held deep in his heart still felt fresh, like he just left this morning.

The peace Taeyong and Yuta's sleeping state, those were the last memories he had with them before he left, because he knew he would never see them like that anymore.

He held the picture close in his chest, silently crying alone as he was afraid to lose the last and most memorable thing that happened between him and the pair he cherished the most.

He cursed the world that took his happiness away, especially his father that treated him like nothing but a bullshit, a common man in his crew.

He cursed himself for not having a say for himself.

The Neo's have fought for him, yet all he did was obey his father and not say anything against him at all.

If I can go back, I would never leave everyone, he thought, as he wiped his tears away.

What he didn't know, was Johnny and Ten saw him that night.

They were just about to ignore him, when Hansol suddenly stopped in his tracks and looked down on the picture that seemed too familiar with Ten.

It was the photo Ten took, which concluded the trio.

Hansol stood in a dim spot, but the light from the nearest lamppost was enough for Ten to recognize the picture.

Johnny quickly recorded the moment, although it might seem private.

Taeyong has to know Hansol's side, even if the betrayal he did still hurts.

Thank god Hansol speak up his thoughts when he's alone.

Hansol leaned on the railing, the photo still in his hands. "I regret leaving... I regret everything I did, each and every bits of it..." he trailed off, as tears continuously fell from his eyes.

"I wish I was brave enough to speak up to my father and go against him... you guys felt more of a family than he ever was, anyway..." he chuckled bitterly.

He just stared at the photo, and soon, sniffs were heard from him.

Ten badly want to come to him and hug him, comfort him, but he knew he can't. No matter how much he knew how Hansol felt alone that moment.

He hugged the photo once again, "I just- I didn't mean to hurt you badly, Yuta- I- I didn't mean to, I'm such a fucking fool!" he cried out.

The place is currently empty, if not for Ten and Johnny hiding from him.

Hansol helplessly fell on the floor, legs pulled to his chest with the picture still close to him, "I hope you would believe my last promise... but that seems impossible..."

Even Johnny wanted to comfort him, but instead, they decided to cut the record. It should be enough, after Hansol stated something that seemed to be what can make Taeyong calm and understand him.

**********

"Taeyong!" Ten squealed, around 6 am in the morning in Taeyong's room.

Taeyong groaned in annoyance, "What now, Ten?" he asked, voice hoarse as he just woke up.