8th

"Taeyong, I saw Hansol," Yuta whispered to Taeyong, who was beside him, ordering as everyone were finding seats.

Taeyong looked back, spotting the said male. He almost panicked, quickly looking at the members.

Thankfully, their earpieces weren't taken off. He ordered everyone to wear them still, their earpiece now connected to each other's.

Taeyong quickly pressed the record button on his, "Guys, Yuta saw Hansol. The 9 I mentioned this morning, please scatter around.

Try to act as normal and avoid looking at us, smoothly. Those who he knew can sit with us, but if you can't, you can avoid. Just stay away from the 9 for now, please.

He's coming," he mumbled, quickly taking off his earpiece. When he saw how the rest acted smoothly, he sighed in peace.

Yuta almost scoffed when Hansol was right in front of them, looking back at them with wide eyes.

"G-guys, it's been-"

"Oh fuck off, please. Don't act dumb, get lost." Yuta quickly caught him off, wrapping an arm around Taeyong.

Hansol shook his head lightly, "Look, it wasn't my intention to do that!" he stressed out.

Taeyong bursts, "If it wasn't then why did you fucking leave us, Hansol hyung?!" he asked, rage on his voice, yet he tried to volume it down.

"You do know what you did, didn't you?! You fucking left Yuta all broken, you left Jaemin devastated, you frustrated everyone! Now tell me how the fuck did you not when it was planned all along!" he continued.

He almost charged on Hansol when Yuta held him back, "Taeyong, let's try hear what this traitor wants to explain. I just wanna get over it," he muttered under his breath, eyes clearly angry.

The members who were watching were stunned, they've never seen Taeyong lose his cool.

They let Hansol order foods before sitting down. The table consists of them 3, Doyoung, who was his buddy in strolling, Ten, who was his partner in ganging up against the others, and Jaehyun, who also favors him.

Johnny soon joined the table, he was his friend since middle school. "The others didn't want to join to see you, they've been hurt, Hansol." Johnny stated, already boring holes onto Hansol.

The subject sighed, "I know, I've hurt them. Look, I meant it when I said it wasn't my intention, okay? It was my father changing his plans!" Hansol complained, looking into their eyes with 'sincerity'.

If everyone almost forgot, Taeyong didn't. He always brought a spy cam with him, no particular reasons. But today, it seemed to be handy.

Hansol was supposed to be a manipulator, he aced manipulating.

His wrist watch was his spy cam, so he quickly turned it on.

Jungwoo's phone lit up, as the camera is connected to his phone. All of the spy cameras are.

Lucas and Renjun inched closer to his phone, and thankfully the restaurant was filled and loud. They're 5 tables away from their table, so if they play it, it's fine.

Jungwoo sent a link to those who Hansol didn't know, letting then watch.

The five, namely Renjun, Jungwoo, Lucas, Shotaro and Sungchan played it casual, as if they're playing games, telling each other about kills and shoot, being stupid and winning.

The other four, namely Xiaojun, Hendery, Yangyang and Chenle talked in Chinese, so their reactions weren't known to the others.

Hansol continued, "At first, he told me I was meant to be with you guys. Everything seemed good, my father was in goods with Sooman-nim and Younghee-nim too. But a month before our mission, he told me about his plans.