4th

Boys passing by, nothing fancy, just a bunch of boys.

They're at the beach, as their vacation started 2 days after the last mission.

The duo, Yuta and Taeyong, assigned their selves in looking out for everyone.

While everyone basically became a mess.

"You better stop right there, Hyuck I'm telling you!" Mark yelled, running after Donghyuck.

The male ran away, giggling. "I'm gonna fly, bitch!" he squealed, running further.

Sungchan, Chenle and Jisung were still at the side, eating their ice creams Chenle bought. "Goodness, this is like, the best feeling!"

Jisung agreed to Sungchan, "It's been months since we last saw the beach," he sighed, "And it was in a mission encounter with Golden Child," Chenle added, scoffing.

The youngest in the three snorted, "You're just jealous, you were in the headquarters," Jisung added, Chenle rolling his eyes at the reply.

On the other side, Jeno and Jaemin kept on bothering Renjun with their charms.

"Renjun-ah~ swim with us please~" Jaemin begged, clinging on Renjun's left arm while rubbing his cheek on the latter's shoulder.

Jeno followed the action, "We promise, no more pushing, swim with us please~" he added.

Renjun burst out from their grasp, the cuteness of the two being too irresistible. "Fine, okay! But if you all pull pranks on me, I'm ready to snap your necks!" he scolded.

"Are we clear?" his sudden soft tone made the two giggle, nodding simultaneously, making them look like excited puppies. "Yes, Renjun-nim," they joked, before all of them went to the shore with smiles on their lips. 

It was a really good day, isn't it?

Mark really thought, it is.

He might be a mafia member, but he still studies to keep his identity perfectly covered, studying at SOPA with Donghyuck, Jeno, Jaemin, and Jisung.

What NCT didn't know was that, Mark's class at SOPA actually are there that day, same beach they are.

Moments after catching up to Donghyuck and splashing water at each other playfully, Mark's friends came in sight, approaching him.

"Hey, Mark! We thought you can't come?" Sunwoo asked, Jihoon and Seokhwa behind him.

It was like an alarm inside Mark's head, as he forgot his class actually decided on an outing at the same day, on the same place. "Oh- uhm, I'm with my brothers today," he scratched his nape.

Donghyuck recognized the three, nonetheless.

"Oh, hey!" he beamed, shaking hands with the trio.

Seokhwa hugged Donghyuck, being a close friend at school. "Hey, do you mind if we borrow Mark, though? Our class is here, actually."

Donghyuck looked at Mark, who wanted to shake his head, when Jihoon spoke. "Mina came! Join us, dude, she's there!" he beamed.

The youngest in the boys seemed to be alarmed, inwardly sighing. "Just ask Taeyong hyung, Mark hyung. I'll just find the others!" Donghyuck spoke, trying to mask his jealousy with his bright attitude.

Yes, jealousy.

Even Mark found it a bit confusing, but shrugged it off, nonetheless. 

He went with his friends to Taeyong and Yuta, shyly introducing them to the two.