Chapter 59: Control

She nailed them to the wall. Nothing was better than when grades were posted. Meredith Grey was on the top, all the way. Derek was so proud of her. He could tell that it made her happy. It boosted her confidence. She was on top of the world. She was on top of her game. She was amazing.

Meredith snuck into her room. The burn was gone. But it was now replaced with itch. She couldn't take it. The healing of her skin was sending her over the edge. Meredith smiled when she laid down on the bed and watched Derek walk in. Derek quickly clicked the lock and walked over, grabbing the moisturizing cream off of the table.

"Mmm... Where did you tell them you were going?" Meredith asked as she looked up.

"To study." Derek told her as he pulled her pants down and rolled her over.

"That was stupid. We are on break." Meredith quickly.

"I have study. I need to study, Mer. It doesn't matter if you are on break. I need to get ahead." Derek told her frankly.

"So... You really need to study. So why are you in here?" Meredith giggled as she looked up.

"To study the female anatomy." Derek told her with a wink as she smoothed the cool cream over her ass.

"Oh god... That feels so good, Derek." Meredith moaned as she closed her eyes.

"It's looking a lot better." Derek told her as he continued to massage it in.

"Good." Meredith muttered into the pillow.

Derek smirked as he ran his hands over her ass, and moved them up her back, rubbing softly. Meredith moaned as he paused her shirt up and rubbed harder and harder. Derek moved his hands up farther and unclasped her bra, freeing her from the restraint. Meredith smiled softly as she rolled onto her back and looked up at him.

"And just what do you think you are doing?" Meredith asked as she ran her hands over her abdomen and licked her lips.

"Possibly soliciting sex?" Derek asked with a smirk.

"Oh really?" Meredith moaned as she feathered her hand over her soft pussy. "And what makes you think you will get it?" She asked as she rubbed her clit and arched her back. He felt his pants tighten as she plunged two fingers deep inside herself.

"Oh, I have a feeling you won't be able to resist." Derek told her as he grabbed her hand and stuck her fingers in his mouth, sucking them hard. "Mmmm... You taste good, sweetheart."

Meredith gave him and evil smirk as she lifted her shirt and bra, and revealed her plump breasts. Derek groaned as she rubbed her hands over herself, raising her nipples into hardened peaks. One hand worked on her tight pussy, while the other one worked on teasing her breasts. She could feel the heat rising in her core as she closed her eyes.

"That has been enough teasing out of you." Derek told her as he laid across her body, placing a hand on either side of her tiny body.

"Oh really? And what are you going to do about it?" She asked as she looked up at him.

"Give you a good fuck. Teach you your lesson." He told her frankly as he went to work on his jeans.

"I think that is an excellent idea." Meredith muttered as she leaned up and licked his lips. Derek smiled as he parted them and let her take over. He quickly shimmied out of his jeans and boxers before she threw him onto his back and straddled him. "How do you like this studying?" She asked with a smile.

"I like it." He told her as he felt her warm juices begin to pool on his abdomen. Derek leaned up and took a nipple in his mouth.

"I need to feel that cock inside of me." Meredith groaned as she ground her hips into his abdomen, milking herself. Her body was on high alert. It had been far too long without them.