Chapter- 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝘄𝗼

"Aapki himmat kaise hui meri personal book ko haath lagane ki?" Anger was explicitly visible in her voice, she put the book inside the drawer, and again shifted her eyes at him

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Aapki himmat kaise hui meri personal book ko haath lagane ki?" Anger was explicitly visible in her voice, she put the book inside the drawer, and again shifted her eyes at him.

"I...I am sorry, main sirf thoda curious hogaya tha dekhne ke liye ki tune kya likha hai." Sameer spoke in guilty voice, and endeavour to get a hold of her soft hand, but she immediately pushed him away, and said - "Stay away, and next time meri personal chizo ko haath lagane ke bare mein sochna bhi mat aap."

"Naina tu mujhe galat samjh rahi hain, mera intention nahi tha kuch bhi teri personal information jaan ne ka. Still if you felt hurt, then i am really sorry." He said in baritone, and kissed her forehead to calm down her anger. Naina tightly closes her eyes, and tries to forget the scene she has just witnessed recently. What would have happened if sameer had read the last page of her secret diary? The bitter past memories which she is trying to conceal from him, would have come in front of him with a unexpected twist.

"Aapko koi haq nahi hai, meri private life ke bare main investigation karne ka. It's a last warning from my side, ki dubara aisa kuch mat karna meri chizo ke saath. Otherwise I don't know main kya karugi." Naina warned him in furious tone, and he looked her with shocking face, as why is she reacting so much for a simple topic? He has even apologize her for his mistake, what else do she need?

Sameer left her room, not knowing how should he cool down her temper. Rakesh has just entered in the hall, with two jute bags in his hands, full of snacks, and beverages. He passed a sweet smile to his son-in-law, who seemed to be lost in another world. He again try to smile, but got no response from sameer's side, it made him little suspicious. So he gently asked - "kya hua beta? kuch pareshan se lag rahe ho? Sab theek haina?"

"Ji uncle...sab theek hai, main chalta hoon. Kuch zaruri kaam yaad aagaya hai." Sameer said in soft tone, and without looking straight in rakesh's eyes, he strode away from there.

Naina who was has just realised her mistake, came out of her room, and searched for sameer. Who had already gone from there, she apprehensively look at her father, and ask him - "Sameer chale gaye kya?"

"Haan...kuch zaruri kaam hai bol kar nikal gaye woh. Kuch hua hai kya tum dono ke bich?" Rakesh asked her in doubtful expression, and naina shook her head violently, and said - "Nnn...nahi, everything is normal between us."

"Acha." rakesh looked dissatisfied with her answer, but didn't utter anything.

"Hey bhagwan yeh maine kya kar diya, gusse main aake sameer ko kitna daant liya. Ab kaise explain karu unhe ki mera aisa reaction kyun tha." Naina said to herself in mind with worried face, and torture her lower lip from her sharp teeth.

_________________________

"Hello?" Naina tried to speak on call, her voice having no enough confidence, to give answers of sameer's questions.

SINDOOR - The Journey Of A Girl जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें