Chapter- 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆 𝗢𝗻𝗲

"What the hell is happening naina? aise sikhogi tum dance?? seriously? Tumhara bilkul concentration nahi hai yaha, and that guy from your room is disturbing all of us

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"What the hell is happening naina? aise sikhogi tum dance?? seriously? Tumhara bilkul concentration nahi hai yaha, and that guy from your room is disturbing all of us." Ashutosh lost his cool, because he never allowed a single student of his to disturb him in between the ongoing class.

"Actually...that guy is my husband sir, and today is sunday, so he is at home...and...and." Naina was shivering while explaining her dance teacher, and one of the young boy said with puppy face - "Oh no, tum married ho? yaar pehle nahi bata sakti thi."

"Mayank please keep quiet, otherwise from next time I won't allow you to attend my class. Keep your love story outside of my life." Ashutosh shouted him for interrupting in between his conversation with scared naina.

"Sss...sorry sir." Mayank uttered in low voice, and there again Sameer called to naina, but this time his shirtless body came in front of the camera, and all the young girls go mad at seeing him. He wasn't aware that the class is going on, he thought naina is busy in her kitchen work, he had came out of bathroom to scold her for not giving him towel, and before he could do that. Ashutosh loudly reprimand naina - "you are not allow to join our class for next two weeks Naina, just look at your husband, he is distracting every girls. I request you kindly do not try to attend my class when your husband is around you."

"The class is over...Bye." He turn off the video, and naina was on the verge to cry.

For the first time in life someone has scolded her so much, and that also without her any mistake. It was all because of sameer, if he would have kept some patience, she would have made any excuse to give him the towel, but he kept shouting at her continuously, and this provoke the anger of Ashutosh.

"Yeh tujhe itna zor se kisne chillaya naina?" Sameer ask his wife in confusion, but she just gave him his white cotton towel, and went out of their room without saying a word to him.

"Ise kya hogaya ab? Oh teri kahi iski dance class toh nahi chal rahi thi na?? Oh no...main toh aise hi bahar aagaya bina upar kuch pehne, what they might be thinking of me." He slap his forehead in anger for doing this stupidity, and then he instantly pull up one polo neck red t-shirt on his body, and without drying his wet hair. He ran out to pacify his angry wife.

Naina was quietly folding their dried clothes, and then keeping them gently on the sofa. Her smiling face was looking the most saddest one now, there were ample amount of students attending the class, who might have saw sameer shirtless as well as enjoy her getting humiliated. She just can't believe that the person who was appreciating her dance skills few minutes before, has insulted her, and refused her from attending his classes for next two weeks. This is so shameful.

"Naina...naina meri baat sun, mujhe nahi pata tha teri class chalu hai, warna main sach me nahi chillata." Sameer said in urgency, and was panting heavily the next moment.

SINDOOR - The Journey Of A Girl जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें