Chapter- 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗶𝘅

She wasn't in the state to talk with him, so she made an excuse, and cut off the phone

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She wasn't in the state to talk with him, so she made an excuse, and cut off the phone.

Why god is not letting her forget him? why every time when she take a pledge to move on, someone, or something again reminds her of him?

"Yeh kyun ho raha hai mere saath? main jitni koshish kar rahi hoon use bhulane ki, na jane kyu baar baar uska hi zikr ho raha hai mere saamne. Please god help me, woh din jo mere life ka sabse bura din tha...wohi din ab meri life ka sabse bada, aur special day banne wala hain. Yeh date mujhe ab zindagi bhar uski yaad dilata rahega, i just don't know what should I do...Sameer kya feel karege jab unhe pata chalega ki jis date pe unki biwi ka us ladke ke saath breakup hua tha, jis date pe woh puri tarah se toot chuki thi. Usi date pe woh unse shadi karne jaa rahi hai, usi date pe woh log har saal ab anniversary celebrate karege, this is so irritating." Naina was crying on her fate, on her sins, which she has done by loving a wrong person, by trusting a wrong guy. This date was made to be mourn on, not to celebrate happiness, but now she don't even have any other option, she has to unwillingly marry sameer on this date.

To bring a smile on her face, she received a text message from sameer. - "Main nahi janta tune suddenly call kyu cut kiya, but zarur koi strong reason hoga iske piche, so i won't scold you...but yeah next time aisa mat karna, tension hone lagti hai teri. Don't worry about anything my love, mein jab tak hoon tere saath, sab kuch sambhal lunga mein. Tujhpe ek aanch nahi aane dunga, sameer ka genuine promise hai yeh tujhse...Chal ab itni hardwork karke yeh message likha hai, ek cute si smile wali emoji bhej dena, warna dil toot jayega."

She held the phone closer to her heart, and smiles widely.

Before she could send him emoji, her phone starts to ring.

__________________________

Sameer was gone on night walk, to digest the heavy food, while returning back to his home. He saw one couple kissing to each other behind the giant tree, seeing them both, he also feels urge to kiss his naina, and make her feel like the luckiest girl on this planet. He halt there for a moment, and contemplates that when he would get chance to feel the softness of her lips? Maybe after some days, when she will feel more comfortable with him, and their proximity.

"Kitna intezaar karaogi aur?" He ask to himself with a exhausted smile, and then walk away from there.

He rang the doorbell of his house, but no one was opening the door for him, when he looked down, and found the door unlocked. He quickly pushed the knob behind, and enter inside with tiredness on his face, he has walk today more than his capacity.

He was about to sit down on sofa, when the bunch of different voices echo in his ears - "Happy Birthday Sameer."

Sameer was stunned for some moments, in office headache, he completely forgot that today is his birthday. The light went on, and he found his whole family, and naina's family there, they were smiling constantly, but for him the most important smile was of naina, he looked her, and she stood there with a nervousness on her face.

SINDOOR - The Journey Of A Girl जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें