Chapter- 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲

The bus was running smoothly on the clear road, until a few terrible potholes came in their way, and it startled everyone

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The bus was running smoothly on the clear road, until a few terrible potholes came in their way, and it startled everyone. Sameer thought like in movies, Naina will fall in his arms, and he will protect her, but No, she was strong enough to safeguard herself and the baby in her hands. He looked at her grumpily, and made a sad pout. Naina was confused by his facial expressions, but chose to remain silent.

They halted the bus near one famous dhaba, and those who were sleeping peacefully were forced to get up, and have food. Simran looked at her brother-in-law, and asked him with a childish smile - "Jiju...please carry me in your arms, meri aankh nahi khul rahi hai, aur isme agar mujhe kahi chot lag gayi toh you won't feel happy na?"

Naina, who was securing her dupatta, suddenly shifted her head on her sister, and slapped her on her forehead. She scolded her - "uth tu chup chap, nahi toh hum log sab jaa rahe hai...baithi rehna fir."

"Kya hai yaar, tujhe toh Sameer jiju roz raat apne bahon me uthate hoge na, mujhe ek din utha lenge toh kya chala jayega? aur waise bhi i am aadhi gharwali." Simran said with a cute smile, her eyes were still closed. Sameer was sniggering seeing his wife getting jealous at the thought of him lifting up her younger sister in his strong arms.

"Sahi toh keh rahi hai bechari Simran, ek din agar use utha bhi liya toh kya hojayega." Sameer decided to pester his wife, who looked at him aggressively.

"Fine, agar aapne Simran ko ek second ke liye bhi apni bahon me uthaya, toh yaad rakhna mein room me aane nahi dungi aapko pure hafte." Naina threatened him with a promise in her angry eyes, that she could actually do this with him.

"Ugh, yeh sab private baatein mere saamne mat karo aap log please. Mujhe bhi mann hota hai fir shadi karne ka." Simran said grumpily, and finally rubbing her heavy eyes, she opened them, and looked at her sister and brother-in-law with an annoyed face.

"Kuch kaam ke nahi hai aap jiju, aisa nahi ki saamne ek young beautiful ladki soyi hui hai toh use utha kar le jaa ke seat pe bithau. Aapko na helping hands ka matlab hi nahi pata hai." She reprimanded him for not carrying her slim body in his arms, and glaring at them both. She got down, and went towards the Dhabba.

Naina also turned to go, when Sameer grabbed her waist, and asked her in urgency - "Tu sach me mujhe room me aane nahi deti?"

"Yes." She replied firmly, and tried to free herself, but her husband held her more tightly, and said while pushing his nose against her small one - "Kyun? sirf help hi kar raha tha na main, woh bhi apni khud ki saali ji ka...isme galat kya hai?"

"Galat yeh hai ki aap woh karne wale the jispe sirf mera haq hai. Aap sirf mujhe hi apni bahon me utha sakte hai, aur kisi ko bhi nahin. Samjhe?" Naina said like a cute baby, who is threatening her father to get her favourite ice cream, otherwise she won't talk with him.

"Someone is burning with jealousy." Sameer commented, and kissed her softly on her sleek skin.

"Acha ji, khud jab mere pe ladko se baat karne pe itni rok tok karte ho jab chalta hai...aur aaj jab maine Do shabd keh diye toh Someone Is Burning With Jealousy, waah pati dev waah." Naina taunted him with twisted lips, and He immediately touched them with his own. She was surprised at first, but gradually she also started to kiss him back, forgetting that they're standing in a bus, not inside their bedroom. Both of them were kissing each other out of passion, possessiveness, and fear of losing. Sameer was securing his grip on her diluted waist, and was going to take off her dupatta.

SINDOOR - The Journey Of A Girl जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें