Chapter- 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆

Next day in morning, Naina got up from her beautiful sleep, and looked up at the clock

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Next day in morning, Naina got up from her beautiful sleep, and looked up at the clock. It was 8:30 am, she reluctantly push away the blanket from her body, and slip her feet inside the slippers. She first glance herself in the mirror, and then she wear one decent nightie on her inappropriate clothes, and went out of the room without making any noise. She stood for a minute to make a prayer to god, and then she goes inside the kitchen.

She filled water in a round steel container, and put it on the stove, and heat the water for some time, and then she add tea leaves, tea masala, and good amount of sugar inside the boiling water, and later she poured fresh milk, and mix it well from spoon. The aroma of tea woke up everyone, and vishakha who was reading holy book, closed it for a while, and came to see naina preparing tea and breakfast for everyone. She smiled seeing her interest for her work, and then returned back to her room.

Naina cooked simple onion poha and chai for everyone, and wondered that why nobody is present in the hall yet? She was about to call everyone, when vishakha informed her - "humare ghar me sabko apne room me nashta aur chai diya jata hai beta."

"What? but why? matlab main sabko alag alag chai nashta dene jau?" Naina ask her in surprised tone, and she nodded her head in yes, and explain her - "Haan beta, yahan koi dining table pe nahi karta hai breakfast lunch...dinner bhi kabhi mann hua toh hi, warna woh bhi room me laa kar dena padhta hain."

"Lekin kyun? humare ghar toh aisa kuch nahi tha mummy ji...infact hum toh ek dusre ka chehra dekhe bina chai ki ek sip nahin peete the." She said in astounded look, and Vishakha taunt her indirectly - "Beta tumhara ghar chota tha, sab saamne saamne dikh jate hoge, humara ghar bada hai...Humein nahi hai yeh sab aadat, aur main yahi umeed rakhti hoon tumse ki tumhe bhi aadat ho jaye humare ghar ke taur tariko ka."

She went away from there after teaching naina that what she has to do now, and naina felt very bad when her mother-in-law taunted her, what if she used to live in a small house? There was more peace and love then here, She went in the kitchen, and filled plate of everyone from poha and one cup of tea.

She knock on the door of ayesha, and she opens it quickly. Naina smiled unwillingly, and gave her two plate and two cup, Ayesha carefully took them in her hand, and said - "Lagta hai mummy ji ne tumhe bata diya hai ki yaha kaise nashta...lunch...dinner kiya jata hai."

"Hmmm...unhone bata diya mujhe yaha kaise sab log life like king type jeete hai." Naina replied her in tight-lipped smile, and strode away from there.

She then went inside her mother-in-law room, and gently kept the plate on her bed, and ask her nervously - "Mummy ji woh mujhe kuch kehna tha aapse."

"Haan bolo?" Vishakha uttered in sweet voice, while sipping the tea happily.

"Woh...yahan pe, I mean maid nahi aati hai kya?" Naina asked her with fear in her voice, and Vishakha simply answered her - "thi na, lekin abhi do hafte pehle nikaal diya use."

SINDOOR - The Journey Of A Girl जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें